Herkimer diamond and rose quartz

Azarial

I had an urge a few days ago to place a Herkimer diamond on top of a chunk of rose quartz on my desk. It's been there for a few days now. Does anyone have an idea what this may do? Im trying to figure out what subconsciously made me want to do this.

Horace

Hi Azarial..
This is what I'm learning. :)
Because the herkimer diamond is a type of quartz, It can be used to inhance the qualities of the rose quartz. The herkimer diamond is a great immune builder for the body. It filters toxins in the blood and boosts the body's self-healing. The rose quartz is a good immune builder for the heart. It also builds an immunity to dangerous emotions, like jealousy. I call it the, 'he's not good enough for you,anyway' stone.:) (It helped a friend stop 'stalking' her ex :))
Seems your 'helpers' might be trying to get you to re-act to a situation and not to the emotion involved in that situation. That would set up an opportunity/accomplishment for you to gain a lot of self LOVE and more self confidence. Maybe you should try picturing yourself as the diamond, lying on a bed of rose quartz. Any emotions coming at or through you would then be filtered through the rose quartz. I see you there all cuddley and floating in pink..
BTW, I've learned these self-help methods only work if you remember them BEFORE you speak! LOL
and I'm very new at crystal 'talk'. Hh

thorhammer

^^What he said^^

About the amplifying thing. Also directing. Love Herkimers, so cute!

\m/ Kat

Chronata

What I have just recently discovered about Herkimer Diamonds (besides the fact that they only come from one place on earth...)is that they are very powerful channels and enhancers.

Used in a combination with something else...it works like a focus funnel... and makes other stones more intense. It's like they can open up your intuition for a particlar stone, and bring it up to a new level.

With Rose Quartz, you may be becoming more in tune with Universal Love...and feeling more unconditional love about the worlsd in general, and for the people around you.
Its like Herkimer brings others stones(and ourselves) up to their highest potentials.

Sebastin

I love Herkimers! Those come from the state of NY, USA? But Ive heard of Himalayan or Tibetan herkimer too.

Chronata, I agree on your view. Herkimers strengthens other crystals and creates a funnel/tunnel for the energies. Herkimers also store information and knowledge and used with other stones while sleeping herkimers helps to recall dreams and make more vivid. Herkimers it's wonderful stone.