SWWF ~ Abundance Work Group ~ 1 Week Signup Here ~ Group runs from May 5th - 17th

Kahlie

Dear People,

It's been a long while since our last SWWF Group. The Faeries Oracle Study Group has been filled up again with new members and old members who are returning to them. I however, am saying goodbye at this time, by having one last group.

For those who never seen a SWWF Group, the idea is simple, we are doing "Serious Work With Fae", even though Fae are not noted for their seriousness, one of the goals of the group is to work with the Fae on an Energy Based Level, to receive benefits on the physical, emotional and spiritual plane. The other goal is to support each other throughout the process and learn from each other.

During the Run of the Group, I'd be posting exercises, ranging from meditation, visualization, healing, walking to affirmations and more. You are free to do any or none of them, as you please.

The idea however is that you are an active participant within the group. That means you should be adding at least 2-3 posts during the 2 week period. Your posts can contain additional exercises, experiences of your own or support for experiences of others. Please do not sign up if you can not meet this standard.

I match groups by intuition, so many times, the groups do not have equal number of participants, but do have strange synchronism going on.

This 2 Week Run is focused on "Abundance" as a thank you to all that this Forum has meant to me in the time I've been here, the abundant love, care and advice I received. This will be my last SWWF Group that I'm heading, here on this Forum.

After some long deliberation, I plan to spend my time on other pursuits so this is my goodbye, in a way. I won't be leaving SWWF or the Fae behind, just on this particular forum.

:heart:

Kahlie

Kahlie

Space Reserved for Signups

Kahlie
elvenstar
ellirhyn
Keavy McGee
Alta
Berscha

P.S. Signups close on Monday May 4th, midnight, GMT+1:00 time.

elvenstar

Me please :)

Kahlie

Thank you for joining!

Kahlie

ellirhyn

I'll bite, it sounds fun!

Kahlie

ellirhyn said:
I'll bite, it sounds fun!

Oh it is fun! I'm always enjoying myself a lot with this type of "work". It nice to read other people's stories and to be aware of what is happening in your life. It's also very fun to see your Cards in an incredible different way!

Added you to the list.

Kahlie

Keavy McGee

Please count me in!!

Dear Kahlie, I am honoured to be part of your last group here - I only participated in one other SWWF group and it was such an amazing experience. I am sad for me that you won't be doing these any more as they are so lovely and really take the studies with the faeries into a new dimension. Thank you so much for your leadership and creativity and best wishes in your new adventures!!

XOX

Keavy:heart:

Alta

Kahlie, I participated in the previous group and benefited so much. Glad to join in again. Thank you!

Alta

Kahlie

Keavy McGee said:
Dear Kahlie, I am honoured to be part of your last group here - I only participated in one other SWWF group and it was such an amazing experience.

Glad to hear you had an amazing experience last time :)

Keavy McGee said:
I am sad for me that you won't be doing these any more as they are so lovely and really take the studies with the faeries into a new dimension.

I would never give up my studies with the faeries! I will be doing this type study still, just not on this forum. You are welcome to e-mail me if you want to know more about the new formats and things I'm brainstorming about.

Keavy McGee said:
Thank you so much for your leadership and creativity and best wishes in your new adventures!!

Thank you so much for your kind wishes! Means a lot to me! Added you to the participants list!

Alta said:
Kahlie, I participated in the previous group and benefited so much. Glad to join in again. Thank you!

Glad to hear that the last group was succesfull for you, and I've added you to the participants list!

Thank you for signing up!

Kahlie

Jewel

Kahlie, I am unable to sign up for the month of May for this, but I just wanted to thank you for all the work you have done in building the Faeries Oracle Study group. I really enjoyed the group I participated in, and am still benefiting and expanding on the work I started with that group. I will definetly stay in touch and perhaps participate in a future group with you outside of AT. Thank you for everything you have shared with us, we really appreciate you.