Chief Adepts Wand

Barbaras Ahajusts

Eris question...

So this little gal gets really ticked off cause everyone keeps fighting?
When she is fed up with it all, she lets loose and gives them more reasons to fight?

Reminds me of my mother in law telling me about Yogi demanding as much whipped cream as his little sister got. By the time mama was done he got more than his fair share, to the point of being sick!
Hell has no fury like a woman scorned/or rankled! :laugh:

So, I'm looking at controlled anger, held in check by a higher power, though. Right?

Edited after digging through Thoth book

The symbol represents the wand of the Chief Adept, showing that
the authority is derived from the superiors; were it not so, this card would be thoroughly disastrous.
Moreover, there are also two wands of the Second, or Major Adept. They have the head of the Phoenix,
which gives the idea of destruction (or rather purgation) through fire, and the resurrection of the energy from its ashes.

Now this says, to me, that punishment IS held in check due to the Chief Adept. (Answering to someone else)
AND that the idea is punishment, payment through fire (a throughal a*s kicking)
BUT an resurrection/healing will come from the punishment.

Its just Strive till its all dealt with.

I got now, right???? Anyone???

Barb

Barbaras Ahajusts

Repeated to bump

Edited after digging through Thoth book

The symbol represents the wand of the Chief Adept, showing that
the authority is derived from the superiors; were it not so, this card would be thoroughly disastrous.
Moreover, there are also two wands of the Second, or Major Adept. They have the head of the Phoenix,
which gives the idea of destruction (or rather purgation) through fire, and the resurrection of the energy from its ashes.

Now this says, to me, that punishment IS held in check due to the Chief Adept. (Answering to someone else)
AND that the idea is punishment, payment through fire (a throughal a*s kicking)
BUT an resurrection/healing will come from the punishment.

Its just Strive till its all dealt with.

I got now, right???? Anyone???

Barb