What kind of past life/Karma spreads do you use?

catlin

I started a discussion in the tarot talking section about past life/karma spreads and the wish was expressed to share our spreads here.

I used this spread:
.8.... 9...10
.1...2... 3.......4

No 1: Person in question/can also be used with signifcator
No 2-4: Other persons involved
No 5-7: What results from cards 1-4
No 8-13: What leads to 15
No 9-10: Influences/further development of persons from 2-4
No 14 : Influence to consider ref. to cards 9 + 10
No 15 : main factor in this karma/past life

NB: The spread should look like a large pyramid made of cards 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10,13, 14 and 15 placed on a smaller reversed pyramid made of cards no 5, 6, 7, 11 and 12.

Enjoy!

Mimers

catlin said:
I started a discussion in the tarot talking section about past life/karma spreads and the wish was expressed to share our spreads here.

I used this spread:
.8.... 9...10
.1...2... 3.......4

No 1: Person in question/can also be used with signifcator
No 2-4: Other persons involved
No 5-7: What results from cards 1-4
No 8-13: What leads to 15
No 9-10: Influences/further development of persons from 2-4
No 14 : Influence to consider ref. to cards 9 + 10
No 15 : main factor in this karma/past life

NB: The spread should look like a large pyramid made of cards 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10,13, 14 and 15 placed on a smaller reversed pyramid made of cards no 5, 6, 7, 11 and 12.

Enjoy!

Thanks Catlin! I have a couple of questions about your spread if that's ok.

I am taking it that cards 5-7 are basically the Karma or past life issue(s) the cards are addressing?

Also, how do you read cards 8-13? I see that 9-10 explain how things influence those around you, but how do you see the rest of the cards?

When you read it do you start with card 15 and see how everything else ties into it? or do you tie everything up with it?

Thanks for posting this. I would like to try some readings like this. Maybe I will go to the reading exchange and try some spreads that come up here.

Mimi

catlin

MM, Mimi,

Hm, I see it is not so easy to do a spread on the computer LOL. The cards you start to interpret are really the ones from 1-4. The cards 10 and 14 depict influences/attitudes from other persons involved with the situation, how they grow or suffer from that influence. The cards 8, 13 and 15 often show the most important factor for the querent in the past life/karmic situation, in the reading I did it revealed that the young man's drive to fight and the service for his king were the most important things for him.

I guess that this spread is a bit tricky for beginners with karma/past life spreads.

lunalafey

here's a spread that is for past lives and the connection to another soul-mated individual. I do not recall where I got it from
so I give credit to who ever it was that created it, for it is a great spread.

as I said, this is for finding the past lives that two people have shared-
first you take the FOOL card out. do your shuffle with the rest of the deck. Pull 9 cards from the deck......now add the fool to the stack & shuffle again- now we should be mixing up only 10 cards-
ok- to get through this part
I have ten cards......to be layed out in 3 lines of three.
example:
what are my lifetimes with 'X'?
*= fool card
....10C...........EMPR.............2P....
....6W..............2S..............JUST..
....*/7S...........PgC.............10P...

where ever the Fool lands, you put you next card in the same spot. The Fool declares the first time (life) these 2 souls have encountered eachother- and then the lives after are the lives together as well (so lifes with 'X' are 7S-PgC & 10P. The 'life' cards (all) express the major influence of this particular life.
I take the spread a bit further. I pull one of the life cards & make that my significator and do a reading for that specific life-time.

Agathe

I have a very, I think, interesting spread. It sort of joins together past, present, and future. You can try this out.

#1,2 - characteristics of all reincarnations
#3,4,5 - influences from the previous reincarnations
#6,7,8,9 - what did you do in your previous reincarnations that you have to pay for in this one
#10,11,12,13,14 - the most important matters from your last reincarnation
15,16,17 - possible future reincarnation

I hope it is clear enough. If you have any questions...ASK :eek:)

KyrieSummer

Agathe - that does indeed look very interesting. I will look into trying that. Thanks for posting it!

- KyrieSummer -

Agathe

Let me know how it went KyrieSummer :eek:)

starsongs

Re: Spread

KyrieSummer said:
Here is the one that I use:

http://www.anjastarot.dk/spreads/pastlives/spreads/past-verses-present.htm

I hope that this link comes through all right. :) Like I say on the site, I am not sure if I developed this spread myself, but it is highly likely that I took another spread and changed it and altered it to fit what I wanted to learn.

- KyrieSummer -

I found this spread on Anjas site a couple of years or so ago and have been using it ever since..Thanx, KyrieSummer..:)

StarSongs

KyrieSummer

StarSongs

StarSongs - you made my day!!! Thanks for letting me know that you have used this spread. How does it work for you?

Bright blessings your way -

- KyrieSummer -