~Transparent Tarot Is Here~

All Is One

We have all been waiting for the new deck from the lovely Emily Carding to be published. Today a lucky AT member, Nicky, has received her copy of the Transparent Tarot. So for all of us awaiting our copies, and for those of you yet to order, let's celebrate the publication of what looks like a real innovation in tarot, the Transparent Tarot.

I brought eight cases of pink champagne, and some antique champagne flutes. I have six flying monkeys to serve. A toast is called for. Let's wait until Emily herself arrives.

Sidhe-Ra

Hooray! I'm here, I'm here!!! And I'm loving the flying monkeys, nice touch...

Now that it's arrived at an actual house in the actual post, it feels very real, and I'm very excited :)

There should be prizes and things...I don't have any decks to give away, but I'm open to suggestions...perhaps prints of fave combinations? Readings?

I would like to bring to the party some of the excellent chocolate cake from Willow's friend Bea's party yesterday, which was incredible and VEGAN!

I have much domesticness to tackle but will keep popping in...

Love to all,

Em xxx

All Is One

Yay...Emily's here with chocolate cake! Let's wait for the toast til more people get here....

Mmmmm. Great chocolate cake. It's cool that this deck is out for Halloween.

Sidhe-Ra

I wonder if anyone else will get their copies today? :)

All Is One

Nicky and all who have a deck on the way, we're hoping for photos of the see-thru marvel in action....

I'm definitely posting some when I get my deck. (Oh please let it be here by tomorrow.)

Sidhe-Ra

I think Amazon orders will maybe take a little longer...just until they get them from Schiffer...as it's still not showing as available there.

All Is One

I brought pickles and dancing girls too. What's a party without pickles and dancing girls?

Sidhe-Ra

Hmm...what about danicng boys? And cats! Dancing cats!!!

minrice

Mmmmm pink champagne! How did you know I could use a tiny little drinkie poo right now AIO? lol. You all are making me hungry. I didn't order the Transparent but have been looking at it for awhile now and think it is fabulous! I actually can't believe it isn't on my wish list now. Or is it? Going now...

All Is One

Give Minrice more pink champagne, come on you lot of flying monkeys, stop sleeping on the job.

You can serve the cake as well.

One of you...yes, you, the short one with the green hat. You go find us some dancing boys, cute ones, and some dancing cats.

Fluffy dancing cats.

And hurry up about it.