~Transparent Tarot Is Here~

Quester

:bugeyed: Vegan chocolate cake??? :bugeyed: Maybe it won't have as many calories...sounds good! Missed the dancing cats they are purrrrfect for this party!! :laugh:

All Is One

One more glass of pink champage, well, okay, maybe a couple of quick ones....

**gulp, gulp**

I'm off to bed...a little dizzy. See you all tomorrow.

:~)

GreenMoonBeam

i might just carry on for you then, Cher Toutou :thumbsup:

Sidhe-Ra

What this party needs is some good old fashioned Ale...

All Is One

Three cases of dark ale, three cases of light. Get up off of the floor, you lot of flying monkeys, straighten those hats, and serve some cake and ale and champagne. Where's the champagne? Oh. No wonder you were all asleep.

Sober up, and you, the one with the bent wing, off with you. Six more cases of pink champagne.

Sorry, guys. I should have hired humans. These flying monkeys hang about in my back yard. I was in a hurry.

There is a possiblity that my deck will be here today or tomorrow or Saturday. Yippee!

Sidhe-Ra

Oh, I do hope so- do you have a shipping date?

All Is One

No. I just went to check and it said I needed to approve the order. I did. There is no longer any delivery or shipping estimate. It said they would notify me. It will be here eventually, so it's not that big of a deal. I sort of expected this from Amazon. I waited almost two months for the Bohemian Gothic and I finally canceled my order. It was scheduled to arrive around October 8.

I canceled it last week.

Have to order it from somewhere else.

(The Bohemian Gothic, hopefully not the Transparent Tarot. I think Amazon will play nice this time, they just have a delay.)

Strange2

Looks like my order has shipped from Amazon, with a estimated delivery date of Monday Nov. 3. Soon, my precious...

Xarokys

Amazon says my order is shipping soon. I should have it next week. I can hardly wait to play with it.

Sulis

Moderator message

Hi Folks,

Well I opened this thread thinking that it was going to be a review thread of the new Transparent Tarot deck but I see that it's not.

There is a dilemma.

This is really one of those 'party' threads that belongs in Chat yet it can't go in Chat because Chat is meant for everything but Tarot.

So I'm regretfully closing it.

I hope this 'party' has been a good one and I look forward to seeing a review thread of The Transparent Tarot in Tarot Decks once people have had the chance to actually get their hands on this exciting new deck.

Sulis - Tarot Decks co-moderator