2008 Best Deck

HearthCricket

gregory said:
Fantastical Creatures was 2007....

That is right! Excellent. One less I have to worry about! I wonder what does happen to decks like the Touchstone and The Legacy of the Divine? Do they count, or do you wait for the MM? I mean, they are officially out for anyone who wants them, so I would think they would count. Same as if a privately published deck was put out this year and then in the future is picked up by one of the big names. The original year would still be the official one, wouldn't it?

It is still going to be a difficult year to decide, at any rate. But I've narrowed down my list to three!

coyoteblack

does anyone know how the 2007 was run so I can set up rules. The I have to see if the mods can make this official. I see deviant moon as the winner. Since I personally like Ciro I would hope his deck goes for 2009 so the deck has a full year t compete. right now with the economy only a select few can afford the deck so in reality it is not a far comparison.

Debra

Solandia has set it up in the past...have you asked her?

coyoteblack

I just sent her a PM, I assume she will get to me when she can.

coyoteblack

I have no reply from solandia, so I assume we will just add the decks we have here and make a poll of it tomorrow when folk are done placeingdecks here. I will try and have a mod make the poll into a sticky.

Sidhe-Ra

Just so you know, the official top ten list is normally through the main site, not the forum, and is anonymous voting. I'm sure if there's meant to be one, Solandia will get round to it eventually!

Morwenna

What! Nobody mentioned the Anna K?!

coyoteblack

I just recieved a pm from solandia , she will run the best deck for 2008 soon from the min site. This is just to collect which decks are in the running. I will wait a few more days and update the top post.

isabel

the best Tarot 2008

it is not simple scoring the cards.
the poent can no really to be.
as first you have to have all the cards, and perhaps also to review, each author was part of all, playing cards, studying meanings that are applied.
If the cards are also colored the color speaks.
if the black and white symbolos speak that way would have to analyze the letters to say if this is the best.
greetings

Isabel

I hope you understand and please, you acept my error.
I can not ,to know so good the Englisch,
Thanks

no es tan simple anotar las cartas.
los pueden ser falzos.
como primero tienes que tener todas las cartas, y tal vez asi examinar, cada autor dio de su parte todo,para reproducir las cartas,estudiando que significados se aplicar.
SI las cartas son coloreadas tambien el color habla.
si es blanco y negro los symbolos hablan, de esa manera tendrian que analizar las cartas para decir si es la mejor.
saludos

coyoteblack

solanda sent me a pm( I am so honored) and we will be using the decks mentioned here for the best deck award! I cut and pasted and removed the fantastical creatures as it was said to be 2007. If I missed anything I am to blame not her.