Ludy Lescot Study Group, any interest?

Aerin

It's a puzzling and fascinating deck IMO and I wonder if together we could crack its code.

Anyone up for it?

aerin x

Elendil

Having used it exclusively for a week in the Deck for a Week group I would certainly be interested in exploring it further.

Hemera

I just caved in and ordered it from Alida. I should have it by the end of the week.
So I´m game :party:

Aerin

Brilliant, that's three then!

How many do we need :S?

Hemera

I don´t think we had more than this when we started with the Sweet Twilight :D

Aerin

I don´t think we had more than this when we started with the Sweet Twilight :D

Build it and they will come ;)?

I'm thinking that it may be productive to work through the deck in order, if only because there *may* be a story behind it and it seems likely that it is in some sort of order :/.

But before that we could have a "favourite cards" and a "difficult cards" thread?

Elendil

Eager to get started...
Lead on my friend.
E.

Quester

I am trying to be patient for this deck to arrive from Amazon September 12. I would love to join you then!! :)

Hemera

I'm thinking that it may be productive to work through the deck in order, if only because there *may* be a story behind it and it seems likely that it is in some sort of order :/.
Great idea. I just wrote stuff about the Chariot but I will wait and post it only when it´s my turn.

But before that we could have a "favourite cards" and a "difficult cards" thread?
Absolutely. Maybe you have already started one? If not, I can do that. I haven´t got the deck yet even but I have no trouble naming the cards I do *not* like just based on the scans })

I am trying to be patient for this deck to arrive from Amazon September 12. I would love to join you then!! :)
Well, I´m not very patient by nature }) so I´m jumping right in even without the deck. It is somewhere between Alida headquarters and my house at the moment :D

ETA: I´ll pm Sulis and let her know about our new Study Group.

Aerin

Absolutely. Maybe you have already started one? If not, I can do that. I haven´t got the deck yet even but I have no trouble naming the cards I do *not* like just based on the scans })
ETA: I´ll pm Sulis and let her know about our new Study Group.

Ta!

I have noticed something else too, so I am going to add a "potential connections" thread just for when we notice similar things between two card like same character/ strange parallels etc. There will be some overlap with individual card threads but this way we won't lose clues...