Hemera

I'd love to join too please :)
Sure! This is not a closed group so anyone can come and go as they please:p
Looking forward to your insights!

Essjay

Sure! This is not a closed group so anyone can come and go as they please:p
Looking forward to your insights!

Yay!

Out of interest, and this is a bit of cross-post thread stuff, but do you think the Lescot is considered a dark deck? It's probably too soon for it to turn up on the list of dark decks on AT but was just wondering?

Hemera

Good point! I certainly think this is one of the Dark Decks.
As a host of the Dark Deck Exchange Circle I will include it in our September Circle (which is starting tomorrow!-hint hint..).

Red_Ocean

I don't have my cards, but I'll be reading what people have to say. :)

Hemera

Welcome, just hop in. Not having the cards did not stop me either :p I just got the deck today!

First impressions:

-The deck is way better than I anticipated.
-SBC (stabbed baby card) doesn´t look quite as bad as I had feared from the scans.
-The colours are gorgeous! The reads, purples and teals seem to jump off the monochromatic/grey backgrounds.

Hemera

I'm thinking that it may be productive to work through the deck in order, if only because there *may* be a story behind it and it seems likely that it is in some sort of order :/.
It has been rather quiet here and I have been thinking what if we just posted at random instead of posting in order?
It´s just that I haven´t got much to say about all cards but there are other cards I´d like to post on. But now I´m kind of stuck just waiting for someone else to post on cards that I haven´t got so much to say about?
What do you think?

Elendil

Sure. I am a bit pressed for time at the moment...but will chip in 'as and when'.

Elendil