Ludy Lescot Study Group, any interest?

Hemera

I was wondering if we'd be better off doing threads on "all the Aces"/ "all the twos" etc and then figuring out which order the suits are from there...
This sounds like a good idea!:thumbsup: All the Aces certainly should be looked at together. That way they might make *some* sense at least..

Aerin

This sounds like a good idea!:thumbsup: All the Aces certainly should be looked at together. That way they might make *some* sense at least..

That is The Plan :D

Also, I haven't quite figured out if figures weave between the different suits and again this may help...

Hemera

I think all the Majors have now been posted. So, it will be on to the Minors now.

I have been posting pictures on the Majors from the Alidastore website but they only have the Majors. I haven´t got a scanner so if someone could post pictures that would be ideal. (If not, we will just have to work with the Minors without pictures and that´s fine,too, I guess)

Aerin

I am scannerly challenged as far as Aeclectic goes (since we got the new computer), but will have a go if someone else doesn't get there first.

Elendil

I think all the Majors have now been posted. So, it will be on to the Minors now.

I think Justice was missed out.

I have been posting pictures on the Majors from the Alidastore website but they only have the Majors. I haven´t got a scanner so if someone could post pictures that would be ideal.

No problem. I can post the images for the study group.

E :)

Hemera

Just wondering... Have you been able to figure out if there is a story hidden somewhere in these cards.
I keep looking at the Majors and I still think there is a story but it doesn´t seem to be any clearer to me now.

Aerin

No, but I get glimpses of something like shadows moving between the trees, except they are characters moving between (tarot) suits.

I had a half thought that traditionally two of the suits are read "forwards" and two "backwards" (can't remember which way around) and I keep meaning to follow it up and see if that helps.

Looking and posting on the cards in detail definitely brings Stuff Up though. Some of the cards seem more standalone than others.

Hemera

I had a half thought that traditionally two of the suits are read "forwards" and two "backwards" (can't remember which way around) and I keep meaning to follow it up and see if that helps.
Oh really? Wow. This is most interesting! I´ve never heard this before but it would be worth a try to see if this leads somewhere.

Also, is there some other way to proceed after we have finished what we are doing now? I mean looking at all four minors together? (I will be posting more of those this coming weekend.)

I wasn´t so sure about this deck until last week I did two CC´s and got the most amazing results. Lots of Majors and all of them seemed to be in the "right" places, so to speak. It seems that after every reading I do with this deck I find myself staring at this deck with astonishment and respect :p