Ludy Lescot Study Group, any interest?

Aerin

I should have some time at the weekend too.

I've thought of finding all the cards with

blonde women
redhaired women
men of vs. decriptions

and looking at symbols more closely like

Wheels. There's a lot of wheels.
Animals of vs. types.

I think Lillie knows this order of cards thing.

Hah! Found this? http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=31212

Hemera

Is anybody still using this deck?Just asking because it has become my number one deck now..

So..have you been able to figure out who Ludy Lescot is? There are so many ladies in this deck and some of them look alike but others don´t.
Oh, I wish there was a proper book to go with this deck..

Aerin

Yes I am :) but it doesn't go with having a cold because everyone looks so glam :/

I don't think anyone in the deck is Ludy, is my current idea. Unless she is us looking in.

I have no basis whatsoever to make that statement.

RunningWild

I hope you all don't mind that I've chimed in from time to time. I pre-ordered this deck and was one of the first to have it in hand. I haven't used it a great deal but it piques my interest now and again.

Hemera

Unless she is us looking in..
Ooooo. Wow. I like this!

I hope you all don't mind that I've chimed in from time to time. I pre-ordered this deck and was one of the first to have it in hand. I haven't used it a great deal but it piques my interest now and again.
Of course we do not mind!:) This is an open group for everybody. Please do write as much as you like. I love your insights :love:

Aerin

What Hemera said.

The more comments the merrier... it all helps.

Machelle

I realize that the study group is a little old but I'd like to add my views. I just purchased this deck after it wouldn't leave me alone after I briefly saw it in my local metaphysical shop. I just had to go back the next day in get it. This deck is so intriguing and interesting I am just entranced by it. :D

Sulis

I realize that the study group is a little old but I'd like to add my views. I just purchased this deck after it wouldn't leave me alone after I briefly saw it in my local metaphysical shop. I just had to go back the next day in get it. This deck is so intriguing and interesting I am just entranced by it. :D

Welcome to Tarot Study Groups Machelle :).

The group isn't really that old and is still active so just dive in and add your thoughts.
Here are the Tarot Study Groups posting guidelines: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=32949
Drop me a line if you need any assistance.

Sulis - moderator

MaineGirl117

Welcome to the group Machelle!!

I hope you just fall in LOVE with the Ludy Lescot deck... she is just so magical :D Looking forward to your views on the cards!

MG