Ludy Lescot - The Wheel of Fortune X

Sar

You can not catch up with faith.

crystalwings

The woman in this card looks like shes shielding the light out with her hands and has her eyes closed. Is she waiting to be rescued instead of getting up and doing something about her situation? Is she missing an opportunity?

kaushalyaandfrank

From the LWB: "When we are in the dark, we are attracted to the light like a moth to the flame. In the light, it is the darkness that beckons us."

I've been struggling with this one,too. It wasn't until tonight that I realized the connection to the RWS. Sometimes we're at the top of the wheel (the shadowy figure at the top of the stairs), sometimes at the bottom (the woman sitting), and somewhere between the two we're either ascending or descending (the bones of those who either perished in the descent or perished in the ascent).

And if we're already at the top(/bottom), there's only one way we can go next- down(/up).

Celtictarot

I am looking at the card and seeing the woman is crying and I get a feeling that she has been crying. There is feeling that she may feel that life has been less than co operative with her and she is can't deal with the light at the moment as she is loaded with self pity. As for the shadow person on top of the stairs. I had the mispleasure myself of seeing a shadow person outside my front door three mornings ago. It had the same stance as the drawing and yes they are that black!

Shadow people are of a different vibration to us, so this dude at the top of the stairs is indicating that he is of an uberhigh vibration. Sorry, I seen that guy and I seen my shadow person and the reason you can't see much of them is due to our senses only picking up their shadow and not them.

The fact the wheel itself appears broken screams to me that the system you are in is broken, and the bones is basically those who have gone before us!