Ludy Lescot The Tower XVI

RunningWild

Delay

I'm rescinding my post. I've got too much going on right now and running in too many different directions to sit down and properly focus on this deck. Plus I'm really intrigued by the GD associations and want to do my own homework (when I can finally just sit and concentrate). I do apologize.

Hemera

Oh, don´t worry. Take your time :)

kaushalyaandfrank

The image on the Tower is quite different from other depictions of the Tower in that she doesn’t look at all disturbed to be thrown from great heights. In fact it looks more like she’s about to execute a perfect swan dive off the structure itself.

Indeed, once she has given herself over to the idea, the jump doesn't seem so bad :)

Pam O

Typically the Tower shows people falling in an out of control manner. In this image, it feels that things again may not be as they seem, a common theme here in the LL.
- The lady seems to be either floating on her own power, or is she being draw somewhere by some other force.
- The being in the red cape is stimulating some pondering. Is "he" actually completely in control, shooting downward toward some target to his fangs into? Or maybe he is shooting for someone that he wants to scoop up, or maybe attack?

Celtictarot

First impression was some like a meth factory gone wrong and the woman was already high on drugs thinking she could fly. (hence her pasty expression). I also get a feeling of the scene off Van Helsing when the 3 women fall and become vampires whilst falling.

RE the crown, it is located in the upper chakra (Magneta, silver etc) and to progress further, we have to listen to the higher chakras, these will be the spiritual truths, that you need for change.