Ludy Lescot - The Moon XVIII

Aerin

Now, I'm thinking that the landscape is the same as that shown in the preceding two cards. The Star is up there in the sky as well, could this be the same woman in the card as the Star? You can't tell because she is just a shadowy figure. Or she could be the ghost of the princess/ queen figure who threw themselves off the castle in the Tower.

This card's atmosphere is ambiguous to me. Sometimes it looks frightening with the woman a ghost; sometimes more peaceful and the figure is reassuring.

Hemera

I like this card and the scenery but I do miss the wolves (or wolf and dog) that I always especially love in the Moon card. Yes, this does look like the same castle as in the Tower. And I´d say this is the same lady,too.
There is a very clear face on the moon that I did not see at first.

Attachments

• Moon.jpg
    Moon.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 726

Minotauro

I though there was a wolf at the mountain top D: haha

RunningWild

When I first saw this card it made me think of the High Priestess. The pillars, the mist shrouding vision of the unknown expanse beyond. Dreams and illusions. Things out of proportion and the "man in the moon".

Prasomchai

This card seems very close to the standard decks to me.

When faced with illusion (ghosts here), do not deny it, but look bravely at it. In doing so you will see through it and then be freed of its spell.

"...give them a face and let them go. Only in this way will they let go of you."

kaushalyaandfrank

This card seems very close to the standard decks to me.

When faced with illusion (ghosts here), do not deny it, but look bravely at it. In doing so you will see through it and then be freed of its spell.

"...give them a face and let them go. Only in this way will they let go of you."

Seems about right to me.

Sar

Sometimes the Moon is all about the High Priestess with some insanity thrown in just for the heck of it. :D

And I think the pillars serve as kind of a gate to be crossed to another reality, the Man in the Moon is there to watch her go through it safe and sound.

Celtictarot

I agree with Sar's interpretation. :D here is mine.

I do feel that this is the "flying" princess / queen type. The bridge has a gap and the LWB says, " Never stop believing in ghosts." . Perhaps you are being haunting by the unsavoury things and that is the break in the link to gaining the psychic information that you need at this time. As for Ms flyer. I get a feeling of removing your arrogance and titles like lord, lady etc. The universe cares a toss about your status in life, rather you are a person. She hasn't her crown, so she can walk undetected?

Maybe you need to go walkies in your subconscious and see where you are "faking it", it may very well block your connection to the psychic as we can see with a half dark moon, we are not in full brightness, but getting there!