Ludy Lescot - The Sun XIX

lalalibra

I saw the birds in this card as doves rather than seagulls, because they don't look any different to me than the dove in the Empress card (which also seems to fly in through broken glass). I LOVE the idea mentioned about the birds forming out of the shattered glass! So awesome; it really does look like that... And how chilling and magical that is, to think of these beautiful 'delicate' feathered beings flying in among sharp blades of glass, and the woman too, who doesn't seem to flinch at the hazard of all this broken glass flying everywhere. Reminds me of having a 'breakthrough' and the spiritual clarity that goes along with transcending fear.

Celtictarot

I thinking the guy smashed through and the birds are taking advantage. The lady wearring white and gold, (a colour which is of the sun) seems to have been bitten on her neck. Is the shadow the vampire that had some blood? I also see she is wearing a wedding ring. Opening your heart to creativity? Gold is also the colour of a "higher chakra" as well. What is the design on her dress? it is something three way!

Pam O

I saw the birds in this card as doves rather than seagulls, because they don't look any different to me than the dove in the Empress card (which also seems to fly in through broken glass). I LOVE the idea mentioned about the birds forming out of the shattered glass! So awesome; it really does look like that... And how chilling and magical that is, to think of these beautiful 'delicate' feathered beings flying in among sharp blades of glass, and the woman too, who doesn't seem to flinch at the hazard of all this broken glass flying everywhere. Reminds me of having a 'breakthrough' and the spiritual clarity that goes along with transcending fear.

I did a reading that included the Sun as one of 3 cards pulled, and for that particular reading, I too "saw" the birds as doves even though I "logically knew" they were seagulls.

Pam O

Gold is also the colour of a "higher chakra" as well. What is the design on her dress? it is something three way!

Interesting angles in your post.

I did not know gold was considered a higher chakra color.

(However I do a lot of energy work that includes gold energy showering down from a "Gold Sun" the size of a beach ball that I imagine over my head. I use this as a way to to protect from, or release, any other foreign energy that is not mine, and therefore 'not allowed' in my aura.)