"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

tarotlyn

Are you going to try putting a few decks in your local New Age shop, or the local vets? It'd get you more exposure.

BTW, the two links you just posted end up as 404s, they don't connect completely.
:heart::) Thank you so much HudsonGray, i forgot that you can't just copy and paste from
another thread :bugeyed: yikes... i will correct it...

Would you believe that where i live there are no New Age shops!?! i know, unheard of...
but there are only about 3,000 people in this little lakeside town. No vet here either! My vet
is in the next town over and i will be sure to get the deck in there.

Your are a real sweetheart for you thoughts and also for letting me know about the dead links...
I appreciate it!
:heart: Lyn

celticnoodle

Are you going to try putting a few decks in your local New Age shop, or the local vets? It'd get you more exposure.

BTW, the two links you just posted end up as 404s, they don't connect completely.
Lyn, they are absolutely lovely!!! I am going to order a deck and I will also make sure that I take it into the Hubbards Hounds to show them and ask them if they are interested in ordering more from you.

I just cried when I read you are giving 100% of the proceeds to them and the chi' rescue! God Bless you, Lyn. You are truly a lovely giving person.

How long are we going to be able to order from this? is there a cut off date or will it go on for awhile?

tarotlyn

:heart::) Debra, you didn't mention whether you wanted the PDF meanings file...i know you
have a copy from my Bear deck...BUT i can put Pinto's card photo on the top of the first page :)
If you want the file...let me know please. Your brother might want a copy to go with his deck

Lyn, they are absolutely lovely!!! I am going to order a deck and I will also make sure that I take it into the Hubbards Hounds to show them and ask them if they are interested in ordering more from you.

I just cried when I read you are giving 100% of the proceeds to them and the chi' rescue! God Bless you, Lyn. You are truly a lovely giving person.

How long are we going to be able to order from this? is there a cut off date or will it go on for awhile?
:heart: Hi! celticnoodle, my friend! Thank you! When you get your deck you will see that i have listed
Hubbards Hounds on the 'Dog Rescue Links' card...you can have them contact me...do you
still have my private email addy? if not, pm me and i will send it to you. When you have time...
Thanks again, hon...

:heart:@everyone
In case you missed the post with the purchasing links:
You can get your decks here:
(a NON-PROFIT tarot deck 100% profits to rescue Chihuahuas):
https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/medieval-chihuahua-tarot-jumbo-size

https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/medieval-chihuahua-tarot-regular-size

:heart: Lyn[/QUOTE]

tarotlyn

:heart::) YAY!!!! :party::):heart::party: i just checked TGC... and they just SHIPPED my decks to me!!!

...so looks like i will have them this week (Wed?)!!!... So all of your orders should be shipped out soon too as
you ordered pretty much right after me. :):thumbsup:

i am soooo excited that i can't even express it :p...i hope they are really looking good!
My order has the 'poker' size as well...and when i see it, i will know if i can offer that size! Hope so! YAY!!!

...i will post as soon as they get here...ah the excitement builds :bugeyed: :laugh:

:heart: HUGS
Lyn

celticnoodle

I just ordered my regular sized deck! I can't wait! :D

tarotlyn

I just ordered my regular sized deck! I can't wait! :D
:heart: YAY!!! celticnoodle, hopefully you get your deck soon...my order for all of the sizes
should be here today or at least by Friday...the excitement builds!

Did you get my message about the 'meanings pages file?' ...let me know if you want it and
if so, i will need your email addy...

...we wait :p

tarotlyn

TGC Printing Issue?

:heart::) i just received my deck order from TGC...the cards are so cute...

i ordered the Jumbo... (the absolutely best one to buy as you can really see all the details)

The Regular...all the cards really came out nice and they are soooooo cute!!!

I do think TGC has their ink set just a little dark...were they thinking 'Medieval' or something?
Also, i am used to using my 'poker' sized cards, so even the Regular sized (which is a standard tarot size) seems so large to me :p

The Poker size is PERFECT and ADORABLE... and if you may need to have this one for your purse!
It is just so so so so cute! AND you can see everything very well. Nothing is distorted and
they are way way better than i thought they would be!!! Also, since there were so many
names to 'thank' on my thank you card, the print is a little small (same on the regular deck)...
BUT you can still read them. TGC's darker ink doesn't seem to affect them at all...they look wonderful!

i have a phone call into TGC to ask them to 'lighten' the ink up in the future a little on their end...LOL
...wonder what they will say?

If, when you get your decks, and you think they are too dark or drab, please send an email to TGC or
go on the 'community' page and post under 'SHOP SUPPORT' a complaint as well...here:
https://community.thegamecrafter.co...k&sso_id=bmIKkWrQRBeHCxvFz129SvjjNJpNlE3aUX32

When they printed my Bear deck, it was light and bright...and i just read on their site
TODAY,
that TGC merged with another printer for awhile (probably in China!) and that they had
ink printing issues with them. But now they are printing themselves, again, and it seems
there is a slight 'ink darkness' issue still. So it is up to you guys what you think.
If the deck is too dark for you...then please...demand that they reprint it for you!

They can't blame this on my images, (they might try to) but my images are all bright and light enough
for a regular printer. It is definitely on their end.

ETA: i just read more posts on TGC and apparently this is an ongoing problem there, although
they don't mention this in their instructions when you upload your deck/images to their site
for printing :bugeyed: ... what i just read is that you have to go back and edit each card
to be much lighter and brighter to have them print out normal!!! What!!!

Why didn't they say that in the beginning??????????????? So, the Poker deck will wait until
i can lighten every card and same with the jumbo and the regular deck...in the meantime
i AM checking into a BETTER printer!

But overall I LOVE the cards! :heart:..of course i am the creator...:p :laugh:

The Poker size is adorable...

silverwings94

Hi All,

I received my deck just a few moments ago and its stunning . I really love it. As TarotLyn stated above the background is alittle darker but for me its ok. Harley (The Hermit) is perfect. Lyn you caught him just perfectly. This is exactly the way he looks when he is interested in something or even just when he's thinking.
Thanks you ever so much for putting him is this beautiful deck.
I love it.
Namaste,
Kat

tarotlyn

Hi All,

I received my deck just a few moments ago and its stunning . I really love it. As TarotLyn stated above the background is alittle darker but for me its ok. Harley (The Hermit) is perfect. Lyn you caught him just perfectly. This is exactly the way he looks when he is interested in something or even just when he's thinking.
Thanks you ever so much for putting him is this beautiful deck.
I love it.
Namaste,
Kat
:heart: Kat, It is a good thing you got your deck when you did because right now there will be
NO FURTHER sales of this deck...i will post a summary explaining why...

Kat, i am so happy you like your deck and Harley as the Hermit...see he was perfect for that card!
Thank you so much for allowing me to put him in this deck :heart:
Biggest Hugs for :heart: you, my friend!
Lyn

Debra

What? What?

I had four copies sent to my brother's house, for him and his friends--I got a notice that it shipped, and I sent him the .pdf from Lyn of the meanings.

What happened???? :(