3D "Cube" Tarot deck

ana luisa

I'm sorry the title of this thread is a bit confusing but I have been looking for a deck that I saw a long while ago and can't find. I am SURE affcionados will remember it. It is made of cards that are not just flat cards but paper cubes. And it is, for that reason, three-dimensional. If I remember well, the main color was a light brown and the deck was made in Italy and probably had an Italian name as well. Any ideas ? Help !

earthair

Did they have slots in the edges so you could make the cards into interlocking cubes/shapes?

ana luisa

Hi earthair ! :) Honestly, I don't remember. It's been a long while since I saw it in the site. And stupid me didn't save it on favorites. What I DO remember is that they were placed next to each other forming a sort of "path" that should be taken by the sitter. It is probable that they did have slots but I cannot affirm that...
It was a bit expensive at the time but I have never seen anything like it since.

Debra

I had that. Never tried reading it. It is adorable, and I regret selling it.

ana luisa

Thank you nicky and Debra for pitching in with comments !!! :) So, you never actually tried reading with them.... May I ask why ? Is it unfriendly as a deck or a bit too convoluted ? What fascinated me even more than the 3D effect was the PATH to follow. THAT sold me there and then ! But I'm cheap and it is still only available through Amazon jp which charges both arms and legs for shipping. (mind you I live in South America :bugeyed:)

earthair

Glad you found the deck you were looking for!
Alas it was not the one I was talking about, and now I can't find that one either!
It's a fairly normal deck, except the cards had slits cut out of each edge so you can build them in any direction like lego... but what is it called please? :confused:

nicky

Thank you nicky and Debra for pitching in with comments !!! :) So, you never actually tried reading with them.... May I ask why ? Is it unfriendly as a deck or a bit too convoluted ? What fascinated me even more than the 3D effect was the PATH to follow. THAT sold me there and then ! But I'm cheap and it is still only available through Amazon jp which charges both arms and legs for shipping. (mind you I live in South America :bugeyed:)

I probably will be booed off of AT but I do not read with most of the decks I have - when I read I mostly get into the woowoo zone and too much preoccupation with the cards would drag me back out into muggle space - I hope that makes sense -