Does x want to see me again horary ?

Sharla

I keep posting charts im doing, as i find it easier whilst still practising to type out what im seeing in the chart, and also for others to maybe learn something from and to also chip in with their thoughts too.

https://postimg.org/image/9gzwv42m5/

Had a bit of a txting slanging match with x lastnight, where i totally and utterly took things to extremes, i knew what i was doing i just couldn't stop myself. Felt bad this morning about the things id said, plus ive now been blocked......so was just wondering how much damage i have actually done and if he ever wants to even see me again.

Im Mars and he is venus, venus is in my 1st house asc and in scorpio. He is infact a scorpio himself, and he doesn't take things like this very good at all, i know he will be trying to control his anger and feelings but i know he will be feeling very hurt too.

As he is in my 1st house and quite close to my asc, then im taking this as a positive that he is still focused on me.

Myself (mars) is in the 3rd house of capricorn, id say im in the 3rd house because of the txts (3rd house can mean communication) i was sending him last night in a angry and argumentative (mars) tone. Also me being exalted in this sign then this is me making a mountain out of a molehill again.

Mars is also conjunct pluto in the same house (communication) which is me being really aggressive with him, maybe coming out with things i have tried to bury deep inside me, but then just suddenly blowing my top.

Now for the dreaded receptions.......Mars is receiving venus in triplicity as its a day chart, so he still feels for me exactly the same regardless of how i've been with him and venus is receiving mars domicile, so i wonder if this means that i feel like i can do what i want with him, that he's a bit of a pushover in my eyes maybe ? ......anyway there is positive reception occurring between us both.

There is an applying aspect between both significators, but its only a semi square, which means things are not so tense like in the square, but there's still a little friction there between us, things needed to be calmed down which i did when i called him this morning and left a voicemail to apologize. But as there is an applying aspect, there should be some form of communication between us.

Moon makes a trine to my asc at 4 degrees.....so im estimating in approx 4 hrs from casting the chart, which would make it 1pm ish things should be ok between us again.

UPDATE: Regarding the moon making a trine to my asc in 4 degrees (approx 4 hrs), which i said that things then should be ok between us. Well approx half an hour ago, which makes it 4hrs 15mins since doing the chart, he has txt me again and a few more times also, and he wants to come see me later....he said when he listened to my voicemail i left him this morning, it melted him lol.

Also regarding the moon from what i've learnt, it's the last aspect the moon makes in the chart that is supposed to be the final outcome......and the moon's last aspect was the trine to my asc.

scorpiogirl

Hi I'll come back to this too as I'm on my way out for work.
But the chart doesn't look too good.
Yes, he is focused on you being in your house, but Moon I think is besieged...so situation went from bad to worse!

Sharla

Hi I'll come back to this too as I'm on my way out for work.
But the chart doesn't look too good.
Yes, he is focused on you being in your house, but Moon I think is besieged...so situation went from bad to worse!

The moon is besieged.....ive never even heard of this term before, omg need to find out what this means <cringe>.

He has just txt me though, so it seems like he has forgiven me already.

The situation at the time during txt's last night did go from bad to worse, yes.....if thats what you mean.

Sharla

Just been doing some research on the besieged moon, and i've found this link from the forum

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=213970

So yes there is 3 planets in one sign and the moon is between neptune and chiron.....but i thought we didn't include the outer planets in horary ? So would these planets even count ?

Also the moon needs to be between two malefic planets, i wouldn't have even thought neptune was a malefic planet. I suppose it could be though, with it bringing confusion, not seeing things clearly, believing illusions, seeing the best in people to a fault (where people take advantage of you) and also self-sacrificing to a fault.

Im sure chiron can't be malefic being a healing planet, the moons not making any aspects to chiron, but i wonder if chiron being in the same sign and house as the moon is the healing ive brought him by apologizing.

Sharla

As things have "trined" themselves out between us now, ive apologized, he's even apologized ....he said he's coming tonight, ive agreed etc etc. So tonight he will be coming to my home to see me.

So its interesting that the moon is placed in the 4th house of (home), and she will still be there when he reaches.

Or it could be that he reaches out to me and we make amends...whilst i am at home, as today i have been home all day.

scorpiogirl

I haven't read all your posts. But I want an update Lol. This is exciting. I feel like I'm in your life :).

Sharla

I haven't read all your posts. But I want an update Lol. This is exciting. I feel like I'm in your life :).

The update is basically in the rest of the posts i've posted, i doubt there's much more to update now.

I know i was thinking the same thing other day lol...everyone knows when i've been arguing, when my menstrual cycle is, a description of my front room (when i cast a chart for a lost phone, lol), who i'm dating and how its progressing or not progressing, the heartache.....

Sharla

Okay last and final update on this chart lol.....he's arrived, he arrived at 9pm (just incase this is relevant to the chart).

I asked him if he's still angry, he said just a little but he's happy to see me so that little will now vanish lol. So i think that's what the semi square was about aspecting between us.

He's arrived at my home and moon was in 4th house.

So that's it guys for this one.....

I'm sure they'll be more to come lol, especially with my life of ups and downs.

scorpiogirl

That's nice things worked out.
Yes I was going to point out Moon, timing, is trining the asc and it's fast.
So you just asked does he want to see you again. Answer: Yes. Moon trine Asc in 4 units: It happened.
Strange because I would've thought negative outcome as Moon is peregrine and squared Saturn....
You said he texted you first? Well ruler of his turned 3rd is Saturn...so it makes sense now. So that's why Moon and Saturn meet!