TdM Reading Circle ~ November 2016

dancing_moon

Hi FriendlyFool and scholarlost,

Any level of skill is welcome in this Circle, so all's well. :D I'm going to add you two to the sign-up list, however, you'll need to have at least 25 posts in order to be able to gain access to the Reading Circles area, where the actual exchanges take place. Please add some meaningful posts on the forum while you still have time! :)

scholarlost

Thanks Dancing moon. I'll try!

AlNablus

I am new to the forum, but I want to try. i read with the Swiss Tarot, of Claude Burdel.

AlNablus

Hi FriendlyFool and scholarlost,

Any level of skill is welcome in this Circle, so all's well. :D I'm going to add you two to the sign-up list, however, you'll need to have at least 25 posts in order to be able to gain access to the Reading Circles area, where the actual exchanges take place. Please add some meaningful posts on the forum while you still have time! :)

Until when do we have time to add our posts? November 8, or by November 30? I am reading the forum a lot, but I do not always post.

scholarlost

Well, I have 25 (now 26) posts, but cannot access the board yet. Is this something that needs to be changed manually?

dancing_moon

AlNablus, November 8, because you'll need time to communicate with your partner, post your reading and give feedback to their reading. I do hope to see you in December. :)

scholarlost, try signing out of the forum and signing in again. If it's still closed to you, please contact Solandia, the forum owner.

dancing_moon

The sign-up closes in a few hours, so it's the last call for boarding! :D

scholarlost

I can access the readings exchange now, no problem :)

dancing_moon

The sign-up is now closed!

Great, scholarlost. :D

The sign-up is now closed!

dancing_moon

The partners this month are:

AnemoneRosie & scholarlost
Michellehihi & nisaba
strings of life & zhadee

Whoever sees the list first, please, start the exchange thread in the Reading Circles area and then let your partner know in order to avoid double threads. Then please leave the link to your thread in this thread, and I'll add it to the first post for easy reference.

Have enjoyable exchanges! :party: