Help With Understanding Birthchart?

RedRoof

Hi, I was wondering if I could have some help in inturperating my BC, I'm aware that Venus is about sex and Mars is about approach to romance I think, but I'm not sure how I approach these though with the astrology signs attached to them.

So anywho here goes.

Sun - Pisces
Moon - Taurus
Mercury - Aquarius
Venus - Aries
Mars - Pisces
Jupiter - Capricorn
Saturn - Pisces
Uranus - Aquarius
Neptune - Capricorn
Pluto - Sagittarius
Lillth - Cancer
Asc node - Libra
Ascendant - Sagittarius
II - Capricorn
III - Pisces
IV - Aries
V- Taurus
VI- Gemini
VII - Gemini
VIII - Cancer
IX - Virgo
Midheaven - Libra
XI - Scorpio
XII - Sagittatrius

Yeah, so if anyone could explain this it would awesome :) So I gather that
Pisces - Sun
Taurus Moon
Stagittarius - Ascending/Rising
But what do they all mean? :)

Sharla

Astrology is a lot more complex than that, you'd be better off posting your chart for help with it.

Even just looking simply at things, in regards to your sun, moon and rising sign is not even possible either, as its about what house they are positioned in / and any planets also in that house with them, also which angle, and which element and degrees they are at, and also any aspects they make......you have to take all this into account with a birth chart.....and more.

Sharla

I can give you a description of yourself going on your rising sign lol.....

You've got a cheerful expression and are friendly, you may play with your hair a lot (but this would be unconsciously), you've got a broad forehead, nice eyes, your very open with your expressions with others, you may make dramatic gestures and quick movements, you have a strong athletic build.....but due to jupiter (of excess) being your ruler, you could be susceptible to put on weight, or you could drink too much, alcohol this is.......especially as your a sun pisces.

RedRoof

I can give you a description of yourself going on your rising sign lol.....

You've got a cheerful expression and are friendly, you may play with your hair a lot (but this would be unconsciously), you've got a broad forehead, nice eyes, your very open with your expressions with others, you may make dramatic gestures and quick movements, you have a strong athletic build.....but due to jupiter (of excess) being your ruler, you could be susceptible to put on weight, or you could drink too much, alcohol this is.......especially as your a sun pisces.

What do you mean by, posting my birth chart, you mean the entire image if so I can link you too it as I'd like to know more :) As for what you said.

I do have a cheerful expression when I am happy that is true and I tend to be friendly with people and enjoy playing with my hair, for a guy this can be seen as weird but I do it quite a bit aha. People always say my eyes are my best feature so I guess maybe that's true, i am indeed open with my expressions and tend to make dramatic implusive decisions. I'm afraid I don't have a strong athletic build though however as I am quite weak especially for my age, I am skinny and do not drink at all as I do not enjoy it. :3

RedRoof

Astrology is a lot more complex than that, you'd be better off posting your chart for help with it.

Even just looking simply at things, in regards to your sun, moon and rising sign is not even possible either, as its about what house they are positioned in / and any planets also in that house with them, also which angle, and which element and degrees they are at, and also any aspects they make......you have to take all this into account with a birth chart.....and more.

Here's a link, I hope this helps as I'd love to know more Sharla :) Thanks again!
http://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php

Sharla

Here's a link, I hope this helps as I'd love to know more Sharla :) Thanks again!
http://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php

Tbt im not really that advanced with birth charts i'm more into horary....i know a little with regards to birth charts that's all. I could tell you the outline of things i see, but getting into the meatier stuff, i wouldn't be of much help.

Plus you can't send a link from the site, it doesn't work.

Use postimage site to upload to onto here......save the chart image to your computer and then go to postimage site and click on upload image, then click on the top one and copy and paste to here.

RedRoof

Tbt im not really that advanced with birth charts i'm more into horary....i know a little with regards to birth charts that's all. I could tell you the outline of things i see, but getting into the meatier stuff, i wouldn't be of much help.

Plus you can't send a link from the site, it doesn't work.

Use postimage site to upload to onto here......save the chart image to your computer and then go to postimage site and click on upload image, then click on the top one and copy and paste to here.

Ah aright but sure the outlines will do :)
https://postimg.org/image/590utc9bb/

zhan.thay

Hi RedRoof,
I'm happy to give you a few interpretations but not a whole reading. I've had a look at the chart you put in Postimage and that's quite helpful but it doesn't give the numbers for the house cusps or your time, date and place of birth. Those would be helpful because then other astrologers could generate a chart for you using their preferred software or hand method. That would then make it easier for them to interpret.
Hi, I was wondering if I could have some help in inturperating my BC, I'm aware that Venus is about sex and Mars is about approach to romance I think, but I'm not sure how I approach these though with the astrology signs attached to them.
Generally, you would have the meaning of Venus and Mars exactly switched, one to the other. Venus is the archetypal female energy ruling over creativity, appreciation of beauty, romance and affection. Mars is the archetypal male energy ruling over initiative, drive, lust, ambition and aggression. So really, they're both about sex and romance depending which way a person approaches relationships. With your placements: Venus is in Aries which is ruled by Mars and has similar characteristics so your approach to romance is that you may be more of an initiator and impetuous in your advances to a romantic interest; Mars is in Pisces which is a softer, water sign - the fire and drive of Mars may be more directed into creativity and dreaminess and therefore more romantic than lusty. So the bottom line for you is that your interpretation may well apply to you specifically but not to people with other placements of Venus and Mars.

Yeah, so if anyone could explain this it would awesome :) So I gather that
Pisces - Sun
Taurus Moon
Stagittarius - Ascending/Rising
But what do they all mean? :)
That is possibly the most asked question in Astrology lol. It is a craft with such a bewildering array of details and a myriad of methods and avenues of interpretation to explore, that it is virtually neverending in where your investigations might take you to find meaning.

However, briefly, the Sun, Moon and Ascendant are the three most deeply personal of positions to consider in a birthchart. The sign of your Sun is Pisces. When you say my star sign or zodiac sign is Pisces it is because when you were born that is physically where the Sun was (be still siderealists).

The Sun represents the basic outgoing force of your being, how you see yourself and the choices you make to run your life. With Sun in Pisces you may have a dreamy, impractical, freeform approach to the way you run your affairs and an inclination to change on a whim of feeling.

The Moon represents the reflective side of your nature, your feelings, moods, intuition and sensitivity. Moon in Taurus brings you a more down to earth foundation in your emotional life, constancy, sensuality and depth of feeling but possibly also reserve and resistance to change.

The Ascendant/Rising Sign represents how you project out to the world through your personality and how others see you. I probably can't improve on what Sharla has told you in that regard.

Minderwiz

That is possibly the most asked question in Astrology lol. It is a craft with such a bewildering array of details and a myriad of methods and avenues of interpretation to explore, that it is virtually neverending in where your investigations might take you to find meaning.

However, briefly, the Sun, Moon and Ascendant are the three most deeply personal of positions to consider in a birthchart. The sign of your Sun is Pisces. When you say my star sign or zodiac sign is Pisces it is because when you were born that is physically where the Sun was (be still siderealists).

Yes, there is now a great deal of variation in approaches in Astrology, such that the beginner can become very confused.

The dominant approach for the last 50 years has been a psychological one. That sees the birth chart as being a map of your psychology - everying in it relates to who you are and what you do. It's a mind map.

I follow a more traditional approach, so while I agree with zhan.thay on the primacy of the trinity of Ascendant, Sun and Moon, I take a slightly different slant. to them. Traditionally the Ascendant is you. the physical body that you have during your life time and a general indicator of your 'Mind, and Body Spirit. The rest of the chart, says something about your place in the real world, your family, partner, how you act at a social level (including your career) and where you have both strengths and weaknesses in dealing with that outside world.

If the Ascendant is the physical you, The Sun is your will, what one might term directed action. How you impact on the world and on others. This gives it a mental, and a physical role. Your ability to influence things around you and what used to be called your higher mind.

The Moon too has meaning both at a physical and mental level. physically it has meaning for your body and it's health and well being. At a mental level it's your intuitive or reactive mind = what used to be called your animal mind. The Moon shows your instinctive reaction to situations, where there is no time to think.

There's at least one other important signifcator, the ruler of your Ascendant, as that act as the steering force to guide you through your life. In your case it's Jupiter, ruler of Sagittarius.

To extend your knowledge you need firstly to learn what the planets signify (and planets are multi faceted, they have several meanings and those meaning can vary according to context), secondly you haveto realise that the signs show the natural strength or weakness of the planets within them. how good the actors are in their place. planets tend to be stronger in some signs than others. Thirdly, Then you need to look at the twelve houses and begin to understand what they signify. Once you have got that idea, the thing is to try and work out what a planet means when it's in a house, working on how strong or weak it is and what area of life that the house signifes. to get some idea of how that planet manifests in your life.

Lastly you look for connections between planets - aspects - to see if they enhance the planets concerned or whether they weaken them. It's not an easy process. When I learned I ended up with sheets and sheets of paper and tried to make sense of my scribilings. But if you keep to those three principles of planets (the actors), the Signs (their strength of weaknesses) and the houses (where they influence your life). You will begin to make sense.

Incidently, as you will find a host of different variations, especially on houses, it's always best to give your natal details as d.o.b. time of birth and place of birth. Then members can erect your chart using their preferred methods.