418 AmounrA tarot

AmounrA

hello,

I have put all the trumps from the 418, bar one on this site,- http://amunratec.mysite.orange.co.uk/ - the missing one is just not scanned yet. this is likely to be the closest they will come to a mainline publication, so I hope you like them. They should be saveable by right clicking on the image and saving as :).

rfs

Lillie

That's some amazing art you have done there!

rainstarhorizon

Powerful and Evocative

They are beautiful! Well done and Thankyou!

OnePotato

Hullo AmounrA.

I've been waiting for your return...
Congrats on finishing, and thanks for posting!
It's fabulous!

firemaiden

Well look who's back! Isn't this a cause for celebration :party:

I really love your HP. Wow. That is one amazing card. Thank you so much for coming here to share your art with us, I hope you stick around!

Sidhe-Ra

This is certainly a deck that deserves to be published, and one that I know I am not alone in lusting after wildly. I am curious- why do you not wish to publish other than online?

Blessings,

Em x

Amon

Brilliant! Publish! Please!

Promise

Stunning artwork!

I, too, am curious as to why you are only publishing it online. I know there are many of us who would love to have it in a tangible form.

Are you planning on doing any minors, or is it meant to be Majors-only?

Either way, your art is beautiful, and I would love to see it published.

Sulis

Thank you AmounrA for doing this. Your completed deck has been so highly anticipated here and there was many a sad face when you said it would never be finished.
I'm very pleased that you've finished the Majors - they're absolutely stunning, the colours and the detail are amazing.

WolfSpirit

Welcome back AmounrA :)

It is good to see you (and your beautiful artwork) here again. I think my favourite is the Hermit - it is both traditional and original all in one.