418 AmounrA tarot

kwesifriends

I love your art and I'm scared to look the devil card PG 18 wahahah! But great art Promise!

Promise

...Not my art

Dwaas

Very beautiful and impressive!

Briar Rose

Very powerful.

Emily

I love your Moon and Empress cards - it would be a really good intuitive deck. :)

Alta

Hi AmounrA and wonderful to see you here again. The deck is wonderful piece of art and understanding. Your High Priestess made me think of catboxer's earlier comment about the High Priestess in the Waite deck, this present giving an image of how you think she really should be experienced:
catboxer said:
As far as I can tell, the symbolism of Waite/Smith's High Priestess card indicates that she's a cocktail waitress at that famous night spot, B.J. Pomegranate's.
Marion

truelighth

A very nice deck, Amounra. I hope you can find someone to publish it. I certainly would like a copy. The art is very expressive and colorfull. Thanks for sharing!

moderndayruth

So powerful and moving images, wow! Congratulations! I want this deck badly :D

AmounrA

thanks for all the feedback.

the deck will have all the minors, I am about half way through them (on site three I think I have the nine of cups on display).

I am not publishing the deck as they are going to be a gift for someone else upon completion, they may publish someday.

A limited edition run of the majors only may be available soon, as i have given permission for that.

I like the h.p to, although its seven years since I drew it now. wolfspirit, I really connect with the hermit card , its one of the ones that I am really happy with (along with star, moon and univere cards)...theres a lot hidden in that rock :).

VGimlet

Wow, you have created an awesome deck.

I love the moon. I love all the cards, but the moon resonates with me.

I would be interested in this deck, if you do decide to publish.