Día de los Muertos Lenormand. (Day of the Dead)

starlightexp

I'm hoping that is not the case. For the first week I'm hoping to put a limit of 2 on the special edition. If someone is doing a group order overseas to save shipping that is different. I'm going to do my best to make the limited edition be around as long as possible.

jema

yay, I can breath easy then :-D

I think the bag looks great by the way. Really excited to see this in my hand (and the TdM one when it is ready)

Dusk Till Dawn

I guess the pre-orders will be up in july? This is gonna go FAST. I bet a lot of people are gonna buy many copies and then re-sell on ebay.
That makes me cry...

Cause I need this one!!!

And that is a shame, to bad it happens so often. Talked about this yesterday.

Bhavana

I love the bag, and the box, the theme and all the colors, and the fact that it is pastel art...so many good things!

daphne

Beautiful!!!
Please sign me up for the special edition.

(If I may ask, why such a low number? So much more many people would love to have it...Why not giving them the chance?)

Alta

Oh thanks starlightexp. I really would like one, but it would too easy to miss getting a copy.

flying black kat

Beautiful

For me, This deck will honor my loved ones who are no longer with us in body. I would love to have 2 special editions. 1 is for Women - 1 is for Men.

Thank You.

Kathy

MoonGypsy

Just once again reminding dear Edmund how much i am looking forward to a Limited edition!!! :D

i have been sitting in the queue for a very long time, and my arse is getting quite sore! :p Is it July yet? :laugh:

Rhinemaiden

I'm hoping that is not the case. For the first week I'm hoping to put a limit of 2 on the special edition. If someone is doing a group order overseas to save shipping that is different. I'm going to do my best to make the limited edition be around as long as possible.

limit 2 = good plan! :thumbsup:

starlightexp

Well as of 10:32 this morning the last card is drawn. Monday morning it should be off to the printers. Working on finishing up the booklet for the LE. It's half about the making of the deck and half about the cards. The bags are 1/2 done. Here is a full set of the bags done up

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 118