Día de los Muertos Lenormand. (Day of the Dead)

MoonGypsy

((((((((((DROOL))))))))))))) Oh Edmund............((((((((DROOL))))))))

Oh these are truly beyond drool worthy! ii am beyond excited...i am delirious!!! :laugh: ..............i like them, i really like them...:p

merissa_88

I bet a lot of people are gonna buy many copies and then re-sell on ebay.

Not mine!!! :) I think people who buy this will hang onto it. His decks are special.

Still waiting for Pixie's cousin...

nicky

I saw them in person and live - or dead as the theme of this deck goes - and they are FABULOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Tag_jorrit

SLE, I hope you have ordered 500 copies-- I want one, too!

Little Hare

I'm hoping that is not the case. For the first week I'm hoping to put a limit of 2 on the special edition. If someone is doing a group order overseas to save shipping that is different. I'm going to do my best to make the limited edition be around as long as possible.

Thank you so much for doing this! It really annoys me when people buy 5 or some other silly number of a limited edition deck. Everyone needs to be given fair chance to get the deck at a reasonable price.

Can't wait for this. Thank You

LH

rylla

Those bags.... soooooo looooveeeelyyyyy!

MoonGypsy

Those bags.... soooooo looooveeeelyyyyy!

Aren't they? Oh i ache...i really ache...i want this deck and everything that goes with it so badly...

Pam O

Y'all are scaring me so I am posting here JUST IN CASE he decides to make this a preorder list, even though it's my understanding he won't. but JUST IN CASE. :laugh:
It seems like a lot of us feel this way.
The limit of 2 is very good. Heck, maybe it should only be 1?!? Then a 2nd only after a week had passed to allow everyone here the opportunity?
I would not be surprised if there are already 112 of us wanting this!
Heck, maybe there could be an agreement if you buy this there is no re-sell on ebay as part of the buying agreement?!? Is that a crazy idea?

garmonbozia

It seems like a lot of us feel this way.
The limit of 2 is very good. Heck, maybe it should only be 1?!? Then a 2nd only after a week had passed to allow everyone here the opportunity?

I agree, I am really worried that even with a limit of 2 I am going to miss out on this.

Is there a set time on 7/1 that this will be made available?

Will we have a way to choose which bag we would like?

nicky

frankly I think we should chain him in his basement and make him produce these till he keels over - entirely selfish of him not to make thousands of them LOL !