what cards are your LEAST favorite to see?

tabi

Oddly mine is 5 Heirophant card. Most of the time I simply don't understand what it is trying to say to me. None of the minors ever really bothered me due to the fact they are minor problems as long as you put effort into changing the situation it will change....not so true on the Majors.

GreenMoonBeam

I only read for myself. I find the 5 of cups and 7 of swords make me nervous.
I am never sure how to read them. Funny I think the 5 of cups is the "woe is
me" card.

** Now I think I will add the Knights of Swords and Pentacles. LOL.

I think it is my own lack of knowledge that makes me feel this.

Onyx

The Obvious Band of Ill Omens:
The Devil, Death, the Tower, 9 of Swords (I hate nightmares), 10 of Swords, and the 5's of the Minor Suits.

The Less Obvious Card I fear:
The 2 and 3 of Wands -- These are confusing to me and I am always unclear about them. I know them by keyword and in other systems but I get them switched around at times.

The Fool and The World (Together) -- I am not sure what it is but it just throws me off. It is the Same with the Wheel and the World, and the Wheel and the Fool. They seem to reinforce each other but it can confusing.

And Courts when they make up a majority of the spread. I did a 10 card spread once and 7 of them were Courts. I got through it but it was tough and took some time with the client to get it all worked out.

Allan

thorhammer

Any Court card that's not in the Wheel of Change deck.
tabi said:
Oddly mine is 5 Heirophant card. Most of the time I simply don't understand what it is trying to say to me.
Agreed. I take exception to this guy.

\m/ Kat

Metafizzypop

I cant stand to see the 6 of Swords, especially reversed. Every time that card comes up I end up losing something, either a relationship, a job, or worse.

The Star. I can never interpret this card. Does it mean that I'm hoping for something? If I wasn't hoping for something, I wouldn't be doing a tarot card reading!

The Lovers. I know that this card often has nothing to do with love. It's about choices -- and a lot of times the choice wasn't made in my favour.

Don't even get me started on the Tower.

vhrsn

cards I dislike

The cards that I don't like (and will have to aggree) with some of you are: 3 of swords
It's because when I see it, it makes me think of pain, also the 5 of swords, means to me, someone will leave.
Also, the emperor, in the rw deck. I'd have to say whenever that comes up with the 3 of swords, upright, then that'd mean to me, a controling person who's out to hurt someone. That usually is what happens.
All the best,
Veronica

annabubble

Well, aside from the obvious ones that people have already mentioned (i.e. 3, 9 and 10 of Swords etc.) I really don't like the Queen of Cups. I can never ever remember what she means. Normally I ignore her normal meaning altogether and just go off what the card looks like, but still it bugs me.

Dragon-Capricorn

Court cards. As a beg., I have no clue what these guys mean. People, things, events, qualities of me? They always throw me off. And when I do a reading that has 2-3 of them in it ... forget about it, the meaning it totally lost on me.

At least with 3 of swords I can interpret the meaning! Or the Tower I know something crappy is coming!

Dragon-Capricorn

There is 1 card (besides the courts) that I absolutely, positively cannot stand to see. In the Gilded, it's the 7 of Swords. To me, the guy carrying the swords looks like such a snake. To me, it stands for deception, thievery, and someone purposely doing it.

Wonderwoman

A Snake, A Coward

Taking advantage of someone or something and often takes someone else's goods be it emotional, professional, monetary and walks away Free...

Yeah, The Scoundrel Card = 7 of Swords!

Dragon-Capricorn said:
There is 1 card (besides the courts) that I absolutely, positively cannot stand to see. In the Gilded, it's the 7 of Swords. To me, the guy carrying the swords looks like such a snake. To me, it stands for deception, thievery, and someone purposely doing it.