Time readings!! OMG...it was correct!!

tarotreader2007

Seeing as there are 13 weeks in a season, shouldn't the court cards be added into the mix? I realize that with using the windows of time that no date is left out, but still, neglecting 4 months of the year is kind of a big thing if you know what I mean. Since Crowley placed Aces and Princesses as being very close to one another, could one say that perhaps the first week would be represented by them and then Prince-Knight would be 11-13 for the other weeks? Otherwise certain timings are less likely than others statistically.

For some, I know that they believe tarot is outside the realm of statistics and what is meant to come up is meant to come up...I do believe this to an extent...that extent is "as long as there is no bias" and having the statistics messed with is a kind of bias, no?

Peace and Love

daphne

tarotreader2007 said:
Seeing as there are 13 weeks in a season, shouldn't the court cards be added into the mix? I realize that with using the windows of time that no date is left out, but still, neglecting 4 months of the year is kind of a big thing if you know what I mean. Since Crowley placed Aces and Princesses as being very close to one another, could one say that perhaps the first week would be represented by them and then Prince-Knight would be 11-13 for the other weeks? Otherwise certain timings are less likely than others statistically.

Agree. But wouldn't`t be
page -11, knight -12 and 13 - queen?

In case king appears - I consider it no number, so remains only the ace - first week of that season (I am specifically talking about martin`s method).

tarotreader2007

daphne said:
Agree. But wouldn't`t be
page -11, knight -12 and 13 - queen?

In case king appears - I consider it no number, so remains only the ace - first week of that season (I am specifically talking about martin`s method).

Reason why I said this is because in this method you can't use the ace for the timing of weeks since it used or the season. Interestingly enough, Crowley claimed the princesses were seasons and governed quarters of the year. I don't think tinkering the cards around will change anything a I believe it's all on intent. Depends if you want to stay in a statistically unbiased system or not IMO.