What's the Postman Bringing You? Part 3

ncharge

I am anxiously awaiting two LE pouches for the Bohemian Gothic 2nd edition. I was weak and ordererd a bucket bag as well (the fortune teller). And I just won a 1st edition, signed Tarot of the Gold Dawn that should be wending its way towards me very soon!

HearthCricket

Today I received 2 LE Angel Bags from Baba-Prague, pretty crystal cluster of Apophyllite and my first crystal fairy crown!

ncharge

What is a crystal fairy crown? I'm picturing the world's smallest tiara.

BlueRosary

Golden Botticelli Tarot
Visconti Gold Mini
Halloween Tarot in the tin! Now I can finally give my son his deck back. :D

blackrainbow

Today i received my Bone Chapel bag.

Chronata

SIDESHOW TAROT!!!

I wanted this for so long...it's pretty much the only deck on my list...and it's coming soon! Yay!!!!

Can't tell ya what I had to sacrifice for it...but it will be absolutely worth it!

blackrainbow

I just ordered a LE Strength Bohemian Gothic 2nd edition bag.

MysticalMoose

I'm awaiting my Baba LE Purple kimono 5 of Cups Bag &&&&& My extra special LE Memento Mori bag from a very special friend :)

Le Fanu

I received the Corpse Bride bag from Sulis today. An absolute knockout. Just ravishing. Incredible fabric & - of course - so beautifully made...

misfitknits

i HOPE i will receive tomorrow my first EVER oracle, gypsy fortune telling cards by piatnik!!! i'm so excited! and i never thought i would say that about any non-tarot deck!! 0_o