What's the postman bringing? Part 7

rachelcat

Nice! Piatnik is still my favorite Lenormand, even though I've been collecting others . . . And the Art Deco is very chic!

I just ordered:
Lost Tarot of Nostradamus (I'm a sucker for a new tarot system)
Lenormand Blue Owl with playing card insets (those English verses have to GO!)
Dover Art of Tarot Cards book and disk (went even lower in price!)
LS black cat bag (even though I have 3 or 4 cat bags I'm not even using . . .?)

Looking forward to them (anyway)!

Wintergreen

Hurray! I won an Ancestral Path Tarot on ebay today for $29.50 shipping included!
I'm still waiting for the DaVinci Enigma Tarot.

I received a copy of the Norse Tarot which was supposed to be “like new”... not even close. Smelly, faded, wrinkled, with some gunky stuff on a couple of cards. Disappointing. I also received a set of Linsell and Partridge Rune Cards, which was supposed to be new in package and was not. Definitely used. But both of these were well below the going price, so I'll keep them.

Edit: I just ordered the VR 2nd, regular deck and book, plus 2 gorgeous Baba bags.

Now that REALLY has to be it for a while.

toj

What I think (hope) is or will be coming:

• Darkana, supposedly shipping these days
  • 3rd edition Victorian Romantic as I managed to be in the first 250
  • tarotlyn's Shabby Chicness Lenormand

Congrats to Alta and all of you who made it to the first 250 pre-order list. I shall be getting mine in November with the majority. Today I did get the Margarete Peterson deck thanks to Cocoabird55. It reminds me a lot of the Haindl, though not as dark a feel.

Still waiting on some other stuff...Aquarian and Prairie majors.

Also won another eBay auction for a Vintage RWS with no copyrights on card or box - just received notification it was mailed out today.

merissa_88

Waiting for pocket AG Muller Thoth.

Richard

I have ordered a Selenite Merkaba (which is a polyhedral representation of The Chariot [Trump VII], a profound mystical symbol).

desertrat

I received my Gilded Royale today AND the Elf of Heaven Tarot, a terribly Japanesey and toothachingly sweet and colorful deck. :heart:

astronautica

Huzzah! My Tarot of Fire and Tarot of the Old Path arrived today - while both are beautiful, I'm particularly delighted with the Tarot of Fire.

On the way, I still have:
- Book of Shadows Tarot;
- Rachel Pollack's The Kabbalah Tree;
-(not tarot related, I know!) a copy of Brett Easton Ellis' American Psycho, which is banned in Australian bookstores;
- and... waiting with bated breath for my copy of the Mythic Tarot, which I just won on ebay! (I'm a little worried I may have accidentally paid $35 for the book only... we shall see.)

WyrdRaven

The Sacred India Tarot is on its way to me from India!

BeyondtheVeil

Currently expecting to arrive...

I am currently waiting on Pearls of Wisdom 2nd Edition to arrive from Grizabella. My daughter just received her Legacy of the Divine Tarot.

I am also waiting for Chronata's Minute Lenormand. I am so excited! :D

BeyondtheVeil

blackrainbow

I just ordered The Tarot of Dreams.