Offering to Help find your Soul/Personality/Year Card

tabi

fina said:
My birthday is Nov 6, 1984. Thank you very much.

Your Soul and Personality Card is 3 The Empress

Your Year Card is 8 Strength (or Justice)

franniee

Hi Tabi

Thanks...I forgot how to do this.... september 11th 1961

:heart:
f

Silaria

tabi said:
Your Personality card is: 10 The Wheel of Fortune
Your Soul Card is: 1 The Magican
Your Year Card is: 11 Justice (or Strength)

Thanks, Tabi. That matches what I received so, hopefully, I will be able to remember (this time) how to figure it all out.

tabi

franniee said:
Hi Tabi

Thanks...I forgot how to do this.... september 11th 1961

:heart:
f

No problem Franniee, it just surprises me how many people actually want to this. And how many 8's I'm seeing! :bugeyed:

Your Personality Card is: 19 The Sun
Your Shadow Card is: 10 The Wheel of Fortune
Your Soul Card is: 1 The Magican
Your Year Card is: 11 Justice (Or Strength)

Shadow Cards*: Is aspects of yourself that you fear, reject, or don't see.

*Again from Mary K. Greer's Tarot for Your Self.

Eowyn

:) thanks Tabi!

tabi said:
Soul/Personality Card 7 The Chariot

Year is 8, RWS is Strenght/ TdM-Thoth is Justice

Thanx so much!

I see ir now is similar to traditional numerology (the personalilty card, 7)

Ill learn about the year card now.

Hugs

Eo.

tabi

Silaria said:
Thanks, Tabi. That matches what I received so, hopefully, I will be able to remember (this time) how to figure it all out.

How to figure it out is this:

SOUL/PERSONALITY:

MM+DD+YYYY=????
08+21+1970=1999

?+?+?+?=??
1+9+9+9=28

2+8=10 This is your PERSONALITY Card because it isn't a single digit

1+0=1 This is your SOUL Card is it is a single digit.

YEAR:

MM+DD+Last Birthday Year=????
08+21+2007=2036
2+0+3+6=11

If you notice Franniee's has another card added to hers this is due to the numbers in her birthday needs to be added up twice before she gets to a single digit. I am using Mary K. Greer's format it is explained well in her book Tarot for Your Self if you're interesting in learning more for yourself.

Please feel free to ask me if you need help or confused by something,
tabi

tabi

Eowyn said:
Thanx so much!

I see ir now is similar to traditional numerology (the personalilty card, 7)

Ill learn about the year card now.

Hugs

Eo.

Sometimes it does work out there way but some numerology uses your name and not your birthday so it depends on which one you are using. With the length of my name I would seriously hate to see how long that would take me...:| (First and last name together is 18 letters long)

Eowyn

tabi said:
Sometimes it does work out there way but some numerology uses your name and not your birthday so it depends on which one you are using. With the length of my name I would seriously hate to see how long that would take me...:| (First and last name together is 18 letters long)

Both. And have different "meanings". I don't remember very well the names, only their purpouse. One method gives you a characteristic that is fixed in you soul for ever, and the other is related with your actual life. The principal one, for me is 11, given by the full name. The second one, done with my birthdate, is 7. Or the other way around. One name is Path number I think, and the other the personality number.

When I read the meanings of both numbers in their context, I found my self saying "ah!!! so thats why....Ah.... now this makes sense... ah...." all the way.

But the year one was different, it was 5. So you can see there are some similitudes but only that, different calculus at the end.

I know that Im off topic now because the nomerology thread is somewhere else, sorry Mods :love: :* but just being happy with my Chariot :D

Many numbers.... glad I like numbers lol

Shade

tabi said:
Soul/Personality is 7 The Chariot

Year is 6 The Lovers

Thank you! Oooh the Lovers year, why didn't I see that coming... you've shone some light on a mystery for me!

Pietra

Thanks again, Tabi. I'll take that in consideration on my next reading.