Reiki Attunements affecting tarot reading?? ....

214red

well folks i survived to tell the tale! i had four attunements in the day and i felt the affects from the first one as i fell into meditation easily which i dont usually do. the third was the most powerful , i felt connected and felt the energy course through me.

the sushi worked i think, but the bottle of wine after the course i shared with a friend was not the wisest choice:)
i did find that my hearing was highten yesterday when i closed my eyes, and heard various voices in my had when closing my eyes. Had my tarot share yesterday and i havent seen a huge difference yet...we shall see.
Also weird my mind seems to have decided i am going to have only healthy food, and seems to have a craving for avacados...???

Nik

MysticalMoose

Wonderful! So glad you had what sounds like a lovely experience :) To get those energy channels open & flowing more strongly now start giving Reiki to things around you, plants, pets, etc & I'm sure you will start to notice a difference...remember too that every time you channel Reiki to something/someone you are receiving some yourself. Now that can't be bad can it :D

Happy Reiki-ing :heart:

214red

yes Mystical moose i need to do that, i am a bit unsure of this at the moment will have to practice

thanks

M-Tarot-M

Avocados are high in cholesterol.

214red

yeah they are M-Tarot-M and i am not usually an avacodos woman, but luckily my cholesterol level is low so will be okay for a few days of avacado munching, not sure it means anything though

Radhemily

Yay! So glad you had a great Reiki experience. Welcome to the Reiki family :D.

Emily

Sophie

I love Reiki, and certainly will say that being attuned (level 2) changed my life, but I haven't noticed any difference in my tarot reading. It all depends where you are starting from, I suppose. What it has helped me do is become centred more quickly, which helps me get into the zone more quickly for a whole range of activities, including tarot. There are other ways of getting there, however. I think Reiki ought to be practiced for its own sake - it needs no other reason.

Deacon76

I didn't get into Reiki until about six months after I started reading tarot. Actually, reading tarot was what opened me up enough to give Reiki a shot in the first place. I received my first Reiki treatment on a day when I wasn't feeling well, and the well-being that washed over me during the treatment was enough to convince me that it was a path I wanted to follow. I took Reki I and II within a few weeks of each other. I was fortunate not to feel any ill effects or anything. Just a lot of peace and well-being. After my Reiki I attunement, though, my hands were blazing hot for the next 24 hours. In fact, they heated my steering wheel so much that it made it hard to grasp, which made for an exciting commute to work.

I'm now in Reiki III. I've had a go at practicing attunements, which I really enjoy! And I've noticed the same heat when I perform a treatment. Very strange, but so far I've not caused any burns LOL.

As for reading tarot, I didn't really notice a sudden jump in my abilities or anything like that. I think I just feel more comfortable working with the cards, and trust my instincts more. I don't really mix the two, although I did Reiki all my decks after my attunement. Reiki is an awesome way to heal, and tarot is an awesome way to learn, so I imagine the two work very nicely together, even if I'm not consciously aware of it.

MysticalMoose

Fudugazi said:
I think Reiki ought to be practiced for its own sake - it needs no other reason.

I do agree with this wholeheartedly...Reiki is a wonderful form of energy therapy & should be appreciated as such. It can help heighten & sharpen your intuition but as has been stated that will depend where you are starting from, its certainly not a quick "stepping stone"...However as the effects vary from person to person it will be interesting to see if it has the desired effect as I have never attuned anyone who wanted it just for that reason :)

MM :heart:

214red

Fudugazi said:
I love Reiki, and certainly will say that being attuned (level 2) changed my life, but I haven't noticed any difference in my tarot reading. It all depends where you are starting from, I suppose. What it has helped me do is become centred more quickly, which helps me get into the zone more quickly for a whole range of activities, including tarot. There are other ways of getting there, however. I think Reiki ought to be practiced for its own sake - it needs no other reason.

i did it because i wanted to be more consistant with my reading, not just reading the tarot i need a block removed and the connection re-established. every inner voice was pointing that this was the way to go, so i followed. i wanted it to help highten my connection and i feel it has worked, i am unlikely to do the next stage of lessons, but have learnt alot doing the reiki even for just one day.

there are lots of different ways, and i dont know really where i am headed only that reiki was the right thing to do for me at this stage, same as the pyschic developement class was before that.

if i had not done that course i would not have trusted my intuition and done the reiki, if i had not done an initial tarot course i would not have done the developement class....
my next stage i dont know