London readers

214red

Hi
am not sure if this is the right location for this...so mods if it is , am sorry and can you move it.

I wanted to know if anyone had been to reader in london, and if they had would they recomend anyone?

I was thinking of going to mysteries or psychic sisters at selfridges to see who is available this weekend, but word of mouth is much better

Thanks in advance
Nik

Elnor

Have sent you a pm, Nik-

elnor

Fostha

I have heard that selfridges is really good,not yet been myself,but im hoping to soon,so if you do go up for a reading,let them know ill be stopping by for one soon please,youll save my sister a journey then.thanks

Fostha

Another good reader in london is a bloke called Paul,he reads in a little room in Covent Garden.I thought he was a pretty good reader,who managed to get the message across loud and clear,so you might want to keep him in mind as well.Let me know if ur interested and ill P.M you his number:)

Guiding Cauldron

Treadwells book shop in Covent Garden is really good too.

I had a reading done by psychic sisters as well but for me all she seemed to do is reach for stuff and was rather vaugue all around so disspointing for me.

214red

Guiding Cauldron said:
Treadwells book shop in Covent Garden is really good too.

I had a reading done by psychic sisters as well but for me all she seemed to do is reach for stuff and was rather vaugue all around so disspointing for me.
i thought that about the reviews of the psychic sisters, looked more like they wanted to become celebrities themselves.

i like treadwells but i wondered if they did readings in a room open like watkins?

Thanks

Guiding Cauldron

lol just sent responce as a pm sorry!

Hawthorne

214red said:
i thought that about the reviews of the psychic sisters, looked more like they wanted to become celebrities themselves.

i like treadwells but i wondered if they did readings in a room open like watkins?

Thanks

I'd give psychic sisters a miss...at least three of them have worked or are still working on that psychic tv show we get here on Sky. In the past I've had readings with two of them and they weren't at all impressive.

I'm not in London so I can't give you a recommendation, sorry.

214red

i have been to martha the aussie in Mysteries and she was great when i went a few years ago, i wont post the name of the person i went to this time at mysteries as she wasnt any good.

Fostha

I know my sister has listened to a private reading that took place at mysteries,but im not too sure if she liked what she heard,so i dont really want to recommend them.