The Third Roses & Lilies RWS pack

The crowned one

Which is the main reason I almost certainly won't bid. As it stands today, I could JUST afford to bid - but not to restore it. Then again - maybe it would in some ways be more "interesting" as it stands ?

Hard to say, I have thrown my bid into the fray, my concern is restoration. I would leave it as is for some time.

The high bidder is a women, or a man who really likes women shoes. I will try again closer to the end :)

shadowdancer

28 mins to go and at the moment - it is an absolute bargain. Either someone is going to get a bargain (and I hope it is someone here) or there will be a feeding frenzy in the last 10 mins or so. I am watching it as I type :)

Davina

gregory

It's rocketing gently up....

shadowdancer

looks like that rocket speed you mentioned Gregory is hitting some higher gears now :D YOWZA

starlightexp

Wow that was some spike I've popped popcorn to watch this one... Back to the game

shadowdancer

I do wonder if they would have had a better opportunity regarding a great sale at an auction house, but I guess that is dependant on people in the know, knowing it is there if that makes sense.

starlightexp

I wonder, given the condition, if they will go much more then they are at now $1,300

shadowdancer

I am guessing so. I remember a Pam B some time ago selling for $1,500. With this being only one of 3, and that letter which in itself adds to the story I was thinking around $2,000. Not long and we will then all find out I guess :D It is exciting though.

gregory

I would think so.... It is VERY special...

gregory

Told you so....