Zirkus Magi

The Happy Squirrel

I love the card stock :) Higher gloss suits the visuals of this deck. The card is sturdy, not too thick not too thin. Borderless. Loving the keywords. Love the suits of bucket, ring, baton, and blade :)

Now waiting for the book for the full 78 :)

Freder

Thank you, Happy, and especially Mayan for such kind words. It's especially nice when someone actually "gets" it... that yes, it's a "themed" deck BUT working within the theme I wanted it to dive deep and be a real working deck. So, thanks Mayan for seeing what I hoped for!

But -- the real reason that I'm posting is that I think I'll have some exciting news soon. TEASE-TEASE... I mean, I KNOW that I have some exciting news, but I think I will be able to talk about it soon...

prudence

Just wondering how long it took for your decks to be sent? (anyone who has it now, I mean)

Freder

I try to ship the next day after I receive an order. The only time that doesn't happen is a) from Friday to Sunday or b) if an order comes in the same day or the day after I've just been to the post office. I'm too lazy to go to the post office two days in a row! The longest waits I've had have been from Monday to Thursday or Friday to Monday. Everyhing goes out First Class or Priority, with First Class being the common. Hope this helps.

DT

prudence

Thanks for replying, Freder. I had ordered this on Sept. 27th, but have still not received it. I just sent an email to your customer service address, with my information.

Freder

Ah yours is the one deck that fell into a black hole. I was "pretty sure" that I'd sent it, but I had no record of it and now I know why. Egad. Sorry for the delay. I am on the way to the post office right now!!

prudence

Phew!!!!!! Thank you, I was starting to freak out that maybe someone swiped it from my mailbox!!!

Freder

There. It is now in the mail. Living in town has its advantages.

I'm so sorry for the delay. I don't normally get my head screwed on so badly over an order but yours was it. I honestly thought I'd sent it in the bunch of orders that went out around that time. Obviously I was wrong, wrong wrong and i do apologize.

But it's on the way now. You should get it soon. Sorry, sorry....

Dt

swedishfish612

I might just be missing it, but can anyone tell me what design is on the back of the cards if I DON'T choose to customize? Thanks!

thorhammer

I love the card stock :) Higher gloss suits the visuals of this deck. The card is sturdy, not too thick not too thin. Borderless. Loving the keywords. Love the suits of bucket, ring, baton, and blade :)

I'm amused by the fact that literally everything you've mentioned as a "pro", I see as a "con" in this deck. I love the images and love that I have it, but the card stock, finish, size, lack of borders and keywords (or are they titles?) are all things I have to ignore or get past in order to enjoy the images.

I haven't worked with it yet. I plan to give it a workout soon.