Motherpeace three of swords for how you should be handling something

myrrhmyrrh

The person who suspects the truth, but doesn't know it for sure, is the one who will feel a stab of pain when that truth come out. That is what the card predicts. That could mean just one side, or it could mean mean many. A husband having an affair who suspects his wife knows will feel a stab when she asks him, "Are you having an affair?" and she will feel a stab when he answers, "Yes, I am..." And the mutual friend of theirs that he's been having that secret affair with will also feel the stab when the husband says, "She asked me about it, and I told her the truth. She knows."

But that doesn't mean that all of these stabs will be "mortal" wounds. The wife might feel the stab, but then also feel relief. "At last I know..." While the mutual friend might feel the stab and never quite get over deceiving the wife like that. The 3/Swords only predicts that a truth must come out if healing is to occur, and that it will hurt...someone.

You asked how to handle it...and this is the answer: Make everyone tell the truth. No more secrets, no more holding back.

I will incorporate that into my reading far less eloquently than you. THank you again.