One horary reading available.

The Standing Stone

https://postimg.org/image/a5aldzayx/

Hi Standingstones this is your reading.

You Lord 1 are mercury and are in the detriment of your sign, you are also ready to move out of this sign into another...meaning a change of circumstances, but even though your ready to move signs this doesn't bring anything positive as mercury will then have no dignity in its sign making you in an even weaker position. You at present being in your detriment shows your not happy with the job your in at present, you feel very vulnerable at this stage of your career, you don't feel in control of what's going to happen next and maybe even feel disliked in a way, or vice versa that you just dislike the job.

Your job is represented by Lord 10 saturn in the 7th house with you, and going on the mutual reception between you and your job, then you at present are at 28 degrees...and you're in saturn's face, so you're just sort of putting up with things where you are, and at this late degree you seem at the end of your tether in what to do. The job/career is in your detriment.....so the job doesn't particularly like you, which doesn't bode well for the potential redundancy.

Your moon is conjunct the fixed star Aldebaran, meaning beginnings,fresh starts, going in a new direction in your career....so id say that this is on your mind to do this.

The moon has separated from venus, as venus is in the radical 2nd house of your job, then this is i'm reading as your self worth, especially as venus is exalted in this sign...so maybe you think you deserve better, this could be regarding pay too, as venus also rules money.

Okay as moon is in your jobs radical 3rd house...are you a primary teacher ?....but you are thinking to maybe move to higher education teaching, being high school or college/university etc, as venus in your jobs radical 2nd of self worth/money is also the ruler of the 9th house of higher education.

I don't think you feel valued in how much work you do, and are maybe underpaid etc....i'm saying this because venus is in its signs exaltation, but is in your detriment and fall.....so things have become worse.

Between you and your job, there is a separating aspect, and also your job (saturn) opposes you (asc) soon...so i would say that you will be leaving this job. Also im taking into account here the sign that you lord 1 and the job lord 10 are in...you and the job are in a mutable sign, which brings change....you then moving into capricorn will put you in a cardinal sign showing a new start.

So yes there will be a change in jobs this year.

Im also going to try and get a timing from this chart now, as to when this will happen.....if you already have an idea then don't let me know, and then we'll see if it matches with my prediction.

Thank you for your reading.
It does make a lot of sense.

You are right, I am not happy with my job, I do feel vulnerable and I feel that everything is out of my control.

I am definitely just putting up with things, just going to work because I have to, not because I want, there's no passion, I just do it for the money and to pay my bills. I think I am just holding on expecting and waiting to find out if I will get made redundant. That is what I was hoping for, because I would get a big pay out and then I could look for something else.

I definitely want and need a fresh start, but I have to wait until April (that is when I find out). I can't leave now, need to wait and see. But if I don't get the redundancy pay I want to leave the job and find something else. Something that I will have more pleasure in doing.

I do feel that I deserve better, I feel that I am wasting my time working here for the company.

I am not a teacher, but part of what I do is to teach other people that haven't been there long, so it resonates. I help new people doing the job properly, as well as doing my day to day tasks.

I so need a new start! I feel stagnant!

I found your reading very accurate.

Thank you

The Standing Stone

Regarding a time frame then im just going by lord7, so lord 7 aspects you asc with an opposition (which would be the leaving of the job) in around 4 degrees.

As both asc and lord 10 are on mutable signs and angular houses, (well and as you are at a late degree), then i think this could be in around 4 months time.

4 months. April time is when I find out. If I don't get the redundancy pay my plan is to leave and find another job.

Sharla

Thanks for your feedback...the time frame seems about right then.

And also going on redundancy payment as venus is exalted in the radical 2nd house of money then this makes sense in regards to your redundancy payment too.

So yes it looks like it's going to happen and you should get your redundancy payment too.

The Standing Stone

Thanks for your feedback...the time frame seems about right then.

And also going on redundancy payment as venus is exalted in the radical 2nd house of money then this makes sense in regards to your redundancy payment too.

So yes it looks like it's going to happen and you should get your redundancy payment too.

I really hope so! Thank you so much for your detailed reading. Much appreciated