Angel Decks

Liliana

Does anyone have any Angel Oracles? Im lookingfor opinons on them, tho I believe the set I want are the Angel Blessings cards. I see there are a number of Angel decks at Amazon, most fairly inexpensive and without any pictures (Like the Angel Power Deck). Theres an Angel Oracle By Ambika Wauters, but I dont like the art from what I see. Basically, i was looking for a deck with angel names and preferably no riting on the back, which kind of limits it to Angel Blessings (which I love,great art, actual angel names and only a keyword on each card) and the Angel Oracle by Wauters (which doesnt actually have an angel name on every card, some are like Guardian Angel of Children and such, artwork isnt very pretty, and has a long sentence at the bottom about the angel) Still, Im interested in opinoins of other Angel decksas considerations forfuture purchases for my expandingcollection, youguys are bad influence :p hehe

faunabay

Well the only angel deck I have is the Healing with the Angels oracle. It doesn't have the angels names (other than Michael) but it has one or two key words. The artwork is great and it works very well for me. I've also just heard that the author of that deck is coming out with a new one in April called Messages from the Angels. I'm curious to see that one too.

Kellinator

I just recently got Doreen Virtue's Healing with the Angels deck and I'm really enjoying it. I think Virtue is awesome -- I'm hoping to see her speak next month. I really covet the Angel Blessings deck, but won't be getting them for a while -- they're either $30 or $35, vs. $16 for Healing with the Angels. I'd love to hear what people who have both think.

Kelly

aeonx

Greetings Liliana.
I just received the Healing with the Angles Oracle deck, and I absolutely love (!) the artwork. I haven't tried them yet, but looking forward. I think I will have many great meditations using them (will aslo use them for healing). All decks of mine that I connect so quickly with, are the best. I really recommend this deck.