how to dance the astrology spread twist

Phoenix Rising

You mean there are still more things to come? I thought all the drama was over! And the Ace of cups can definitely wait until 11 months down the track, not ready for that mushy stuff yet!
Not looking forward to that 5 wands(RV) or 5 swords(rv)
Thanks once again.

Phoenix Rising

King wands(rv)

Well the King of Wands(rv)in Gemini (neighbours) Well had a run in with the neighbour today. As he wants me to get rid of my beautiful German Shepherd. My dog has never hurt a fly, grew up with babies when he was a pup. He's all bark and no action. Unfortunately my dog(Jake) likes to jump the fence and wonder over to his property and see what's in the rubbish bin, as most mornings I always find a rubbish bag scattered on the lawn.
I think too 9 of cups(rv) in the fourth house(home) could be about having to let something or someone that I love go! It's all in the cards

Phoenix Rising

Just bringing this thread alive again. As looking back over the previous posts. I can definitely say that most of what has been interpreted by Lunalafey and Dadsnook has definitely come to pass. And it has been a bit of a trial, which left me emotionally, mentally and physically draining. Especially to do with the love triangle with my friends and family members. A trusts being broken. But of course being in the middle, I got all the blame. Well I have learnt a very valuable lesson, "Don't get Involved, in other peoples dramas"
So now I look forward to what's ahead. The daughter of Wands, is interesting becausing now I am doing gigs singing. That certainly was not on my mind when this thread began.
So just amazing how the cards never lie.

Oh I am ready for "Ace of cups" too, but that's in January next year, so I will keep you informed.

lunalafey

Happy New Years!

With the year known to us as 2005 coming up right around the corner, I'm getting ready to do my yearly reading And I will be using this dualy aspected spread.

This is a spread most people have used or at least are familiar with. But I have changed it to personalize the spread so it is person specific as well as time specific and specific areas of life (house representations).

SO have a good look here at how it's done.

Yes it can be complex starting out, and that is why I am offereing to be a "guide" to anyone who would like to do this spread for 2005.

Anyone interested let me know-
If there are those interested, I will start a thread and go through the 'preperation' steps and then to the cards.

Phoenix Rising

Hi Luna

Yep i'm about due to do another spread of this. As most things have already occurred. Even the Ace of cups, due in January, but it was really a hidden influence that has come into play. But it was only shortlived for about a week, but the impact of it has changed my perception about life greatly. It was more than a romantic interlude, in fact it wasn't, but a pastlife heart re-connection. A long story..I can even tie alot of the cards together due to this situation.
So when you're ready fire away.

dadsnook2000

A highly promising spread

I've used this version of the spread that Luna first defined. The House Spread, as I refer to it, combines both Astrology and Tarot and offers the unique capability of defining the general timing of events. I'd suggest to Luna that perhaps we consider a new thread for this go around and then we can all offer comments and pointers to those who are new to this spread. Dave.

lunalafey

getting ready....

ah- some faithful players....

I want to start with a 'technical thread' here in Tarot Spreads covering:
{in three parts}
'set up'
#1 laying out the cards-
What order they are placed in to make the spread personalized.
How the cards are read for the (annual) 12 aspects of life within the the year overall.
How the cards are read for a (monthly) month to month - play by play of the year.

"the actual readings"
#2 How to read the whole year house forcast- the 12 Life Aspects- about the influences in each of these 12 areas throught the whole year. (hopefully having this part done before the start of the year)

#3 How to read the month to month reading- I hope for this part to be active throughout the year. Each card can be carefully looked into the month prior, keeping the 'view' fresh.

I also want to touch other tarot/astro influences of things like:
soul-personality- cards and year cards- etc. step #4???

WalesWoman

I'm glad that you are breaking this down, I've looked at the spread and was sort of intimidated, or lazy (more likely the latter) and think this is a great way to be able to do this "properly".
I like the entire concept as well, plus having the months broken down, maybe it would be easier to see what the astrological influences will factor in as well. I remember the thread you did last year with the soul, personality, year cards and adding those is also a great idea too, seeing how those influence or how the spread may point to areas there that need some focusing on or ...how those might be influencing our perceptions of events...

What would be cool is printing out the reading so each month has it's own page and then, making our own personal calendars, spread at the top and the dates, so we could note things and then at the end of the year see how well it played out. I am more likely to jot something down if it's conveniently hanging on the wall, than journal it. ok, jury is in- I'm a bit lazy, or maybe going in too many directions I can't give them all the best attention.

Anyway, I definately want to participate!

lunalafey

WalesWoman said:
What would be cool is printing out the reading so each month has it's own page and then, making our own personal calendars, spread at the top and the dates, so we could note things and then at the end of the year see how well it played out. I am more likely to jot something down if it's conveniently hanging on the wall, than journal it. ok, jury is in- I'm a bit lazy, or maybe going in too many directions I can't give them all the best attention.

That's a cool idea {wish I had a printer} but you gave me an idea to maybe make up a 'poster' of the cards layed out as well as placing the planetary glyphs of my natal in the proper positions- LOL- then I can make little round things to represent the planets and place them where they sit astrologically-
{talk about attention}