The Grand Tableau - Lenormand Cards

Sammie

I did the Grand Tableau spread with my Bärtschi Lenormand cards for my birthday. It turned out to be very accurate! It also provided me with some very good insights for the coming year.

The Grand Tableau uses all 36 cards in the deck and is the "ultimate" spread using the Lenormand cards. You can find out SO much from this one spread!

I'll attach a couple of pictures here. One shows the four basic lines of interpretation - Present, Past, Future and Repressed. The other pictures shows all the lines and single cards that are interpreted by the end of the spread.

There is a lot more information over on my blog - it took 3 posts to write about the whole thing!

Attachments

• GrandTableau_Basic.jpg
    GrandTableau_Basic.jpg
    301 KB · Views: 1,129
  • GrandTableau_Total_AT.jpg
    GrandTableau_Total_AT.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 818

Phoenix Rising

Hi Sammie

I missed this thread last week. And Sammie also inspired me to try this Grand tableau, it was alot of fun and very insightful!! I might be brave and offer a reading with this spread for someone one day!!

Phoenix

Phoenix Rising

Hey Sammie,

We will be learning the Grand Tableau at the workshop, the way Sylvie's great aunt had taught her. There is alot more steps that go with it too, I look forward with great interest in this section.

Phoenix