Gwynydd

Arrived:

Ceccoli oracle
Wisdom of the hidden realms

How gorgeous is the ceccoli??

Belinda2

Just got the Carot cards from the kick starter campaign

JadePixie

Faery Forest oracle, after watching a walkthrough I figured the key words and god/goddess/witchy archetypes used were my type of thing :) I hope it comes soon Bookdespository has been kinda slow lately.

Gwynydd

Faery Forest oracle, after watching a walkthrough I figured the key words and god/goddess/witchy archetypes used were my type of thing :) I hope it comes soon Bookdespository has been kinda slow lately.

I'm in NSW too, and I've found the past few months, that Book Depository had become very slow. But this most recent lot of orders I've made have been surprisingly fast. I was much happier, so I hope that gives you some hope?

JadePixie

I'm in NSW too, and I've found the past few months, that Book Depository had become very slow. But this most recent lot of orders I've made have been surprisingly fast. I was much happier, so I hope that gives you some hope?

Ooh, that's good to know, thanks! :)

Gaston D.

Just received my Wild Unknown Animal Spirit deck and all I can say is ... wow.

I'd say more about it here but don't want to get off topic so I'll go ahead and look for other thread(s) where it's being discussed. All I can say is that it's by far the most beautifully packaged deck I've ever seen and I can't wait to start learning about and using it.

Gwynydd

My Wisdom of Avalon arrived today 😍😍😍😍

Falcor

I gave up and ordered Dragon Age II Playing Cards (I hope it's the right forum to post in)+ a lovely Ceccoli tarot bag.

BeyondtheVeil

I'm waiting on my Psychic Tarot of the Heart

and another deck I wanted called...

Divination of the Ancients

They should arrive tomorrow! :D

Brightest Blessings! :heart:
beyondtheveil