Page of Wands as a relationship outcome

Richard

I see the Pages/Princesses as androgynous. They may be fairly young, but not necessarily immature. They are very potent energies. The Page of Wands is the Earthy part of Fire, fuel for the flames of passion. I see no reason to associate Pages + Cups with pregnancy. I think that a passionate, energetic relationship may be indicated, but I do not believe in long-term predictions. Too many random factors can affect the future.

Intotouch

I have seen the page of wands represent a pregnancy. I did a reading on a relationship in which two pages (wands and cups) turned up to describe the relationship in the future. At that moment the thought occurred to me that these were two children. I have never had that instinct before about the pages but at this time it popped into my head. When I thought "children" I got an instant warm feeling as well. So go with your intuition on this one.

In general I have found the page of wands as a relationship type to be one where one party at least is fiercely independent, not in love, but passionate, warm, friendly. This person is not thinking much about the relationship and may be occupied with plans for a future that excludes this relationship entirely. There is a strong sexual connection there but nothing to indicate that it will grow beyond this level of passion. Usually I'd see this as a warning in a relationship reading. Unless both parties are looking for fun without commitment this does not bode well.

nisaba

Relationships don't generally have outcomes, they pass through multiple different stages. The only possible outcome for a relationship are the deaths of one or both people (hopefully but not necessarily after a long and happy life), or the absolute final last communication between them. Anything else isn't an outcome, it's merely a change in the relationship, good or bad.

As an actual outcome (rather than whatever the original poster probably meant to ask) the Page Wands may indicate that a young person put such unacceptable strains on the relationship that not only did they separate, but they cut off all communications (anything else isn't an outcome, but a change). Or, perhaps, read symbolically, the immaturity of the page coupled with the direction-finding of Wands might indicate that both people felt the relationship was going nowhere, and called it quits forever and with no further communication or thought of each other.

Grizabella

Relationships don't generally have outcomes, they pass through multiple different stages. The only possible outcome for a relationship are the deaths of one or both people (hopefully but not necessarily after a long and happy life), or the absolute final last communication between them. Anything else isn't an outcome, it's merely a change in the relationship, good or bad.

Very good point, nisaba. You're right. :) This reminds me of the saying "it ain't over till it's over."

JONIKA

From my experience, Page of wands indicates that a relationship won't last long...that it's bound for a negative outcome: a break-up, or change of heart, or a simple split-up, falling out of love. His energy is very immature and lacks conviction and direction...I've actually had a case when I pulled Page of wands in a relationship reading as the outcome card and the relationship later ended (they broke-up).

Hope this helps.