"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

tarotlyn

I love all the cards, but the Hermit has to be one of my favs so far! It's wondrous, T. L.!
:heart: Thank you so much greatdane! I love this one too...it feels like I feel most of the time!

...yikes...I better get to finishing it today! :bugeyed: ...sometimes I start browsing the internet
and you know... from there I lose all sense of time! :bugeyed: :laugh:

:heart: HUGS
Lyn

Bhavana

What a hoot!

The Page of Swords is actually named "Spike"

When my brother told me, "Matt is coming over with Spike" I visualized, you know, big bulldog..."

OMG Lyn, they all look so awesome....Spike really made me laugh, he just looks so bad ass in that card! You really are doing a great job.

I hadn't noticed that the Q Wands cat is an odd eyed cat - he has one blue eye, one gold - just like my kitty - I love odd eyed cats...

Debra, the first chi I ever knew was my grandmothers, she got him when I was just a wee tyke, maybe 5 years old, after my grandpa died...she told me he was really big and tough and that is why she named him "Brutus" - I still remember the day she brought him over, i was looking all around her as she walked in the door for this "HUGE" dog...and there in her arms was this tiny little chi pup - Brutus!

tarotlyn

:heart: Thank you, Bhavana! I love odd eyed cats too, actually any animal with odd colored eyes.
You know, you can send me a photo of your cat if you want for the At pet deck I am to
make in the future...right after my next tarot deck creation ('Spirit Talked To Me Tarot Oracle').
I am already saving images in my files for the pet deck which should be made sometime this year.

Also, if you happen to dig up an old photo of your grandma's Brutus, he can be in the Chi deck if you want :heart:

Lyn

tarotlyn

The Hermit...is done...

:heart: Here is silverwings94's Harley in the Hermit card...

I hope he looks better than my draft was...

:heart: Lyn

Attachments

• HERMIT.HARLEY.jpg
    HERMIT.HARLEY.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 57

silverwings94

Tarotlyn,

He looks awesome. Sorry I didn't get to post earlier but I had my granddaughter here till 9:30 and by the time I cleaned up got everything done well you know time just flew by.

And as you put in a earlier thread about him and his cat brothers, its true. He loves to chase mostly our orange and white long hair cat. The cat will actually taunt him from under the coffee table where harley can't get him. Harley then barks (more like a whine) until the cat comes out and then the cat will stalk him, Harley then walks sideways barking the whole time as if to say "Mom make him stop !" The cat can get him to run around like a fool, as the cat takes his post high on the recliner looking down at the dog.
There are times as well when Harley will open his mouth put it over the cats head and literally drag the cat across the floor. This is when the cat then stalks him to get even.
Yes we have a wild house here with 4 cats 1 dog and 3 birds which oare in a separate room cause our baby cat who just turned 1 (Dylan who is a siamese) is very interested in them Ahmir (our pure breed Egyptian mau ) Parker (our Orange and White Longhair) could care less about them. I also have my daughter cat (Zoey) who can't atand anyone living with us now and she prefers to stay in the bedroom. When she does decide to come out she causes alot of problems with the dog who doesn't like her either.
Life is just a ball here with this very diverseafied family.

I just love what you have done with him As a mater of fact he loves to hide under his blankets in his crate at night . He has one blue fleece blanket that he has chewed holes in, and every once in a while he will ge the blanket stuck over his head and its the cutest thing. How he doesn't choke with it wrapped around his head is beyond me. The way you have him in this robe looks just like when he gets that darn blanket over him.It fits Harley to a tee. I've even tried throwing the blanket out and somehow he finds in in the garbage and drags it back out to his crate. After 4 times of doing it I figured I better just let him have it.
I can't wait to see all the cards when they are finished. This is going to be one awesome tarot deck. Will there be a LWB to go with this deck?
Talk to you soon,
:heart:,
Kat

QUOTE=tarotlyn;3090091]:heart: Here is silverwings94's Harley in the Hermit card...

I hope he looks better than my draft was...

:heart: Lyn[/QUOTE]

Bhavana

:heart: Thank you, Bhavana! I love odd eyed cats too, actually any animal with odd colored eyes.
You know, you can send me a photo of your cat if you want for the At pet deck I am to
make in the future...right after my next tarot deck creation ('Spirit Talked To Me Tarot Oracle').
I am already saving images in my files for the pet deck which should be made sometime this year.

Also, if you happen to dig up an old photo of your grandma's Brutus, he can be in the Chi deck if you want :heart:

Lyn

Maybe you have no idea how old I am .....but we didn't have cameras back then. i'll see if I can find any cave paintings of him....

greatdane

LOL Bhavana

Love the cave painting comment probably because I'm even older. I was thinking of pix I have of previous pets that have moved on and I have, gasp, actual photos only!

When my niece was very young and I took her to a museum of stuff from the 1800's, she wanted to know how old I was then :)).

Bhavana

Love the cave painting comment probably because I'm even older. I was thinking of pix I have of previous pets that have moved on and I have, gasp, actual photos only!

When my niece was very young and I took her to a museum of stuff from the 1800's, she wanted to know how old I was then :)).

hee hee, that is too funny!

Not only am I older, but I also waited a long time to jump on the technology bandwagon. I have only had a computer for maybe 7 or 8 years, and have yet to buy a digital camera, a few years back my brother gave me his old one when he got a new one. Waiting now for him to get another new one so that i can "upgrade" to what he has now - though my phone does take some lovely shots. I do have a Canon Rebel - but now it just seems like such a hassle to buy film and then have to have it developed.

PS - Lyn, I have some great pics of Liza...will send you a few. Some are old paper photos, so I will have to scan and copy them first.

tarotlyn

:heart::) This is a very cute story about Harley, silverwings94, Thanks ror sharing that with us...
I can just picture Harley now, with a cat's head in his mouth and dragging him...:laugh: LOL that is so funny!

Glad you like Harley in the Hermit card :):thumbsup:

Lyn

Tarotlyn,

He looks awesome. Sorry I didn't get to post earlier but I had my granddaughter here till 9:30 and by the time I cleaned up got everything done well you know time just flew by.

And as you put in a earlier thread about him and his cat brothers, its true. He loves to chase mostly our orange and white long hair cat. The cat will actually taunt him from under the coffee table where harley can't get him. Harley then barks (more like a whine) until the cat comes out and then the cat will stalk him, Harley then walks sideways barking the whole time as if to say "Mom make him stop !" The cat can get him to run around like a fool, as the cat takes his post high on the recliner looking down at the dog.
There are times as well when Harley will open his mouth put it over the cats head and literally drag the cat across the floor. This is when the cat then stalks him to get even.
Yes we have a wild house here with 4 cats 1 dog and 3 birds which oare in a separate room cause our baby cat who just turned 1 (Dylan who is a siamese) is very interested in them Ahmir (our pure breed Egyptian mau ) Parker (our Orange and White Longhair) could care less about them. I also have my daughter cat (Zoey) who can't atand anyone living with us now and she prefers to stay in the bedroom. When she does decide to come out she causes alot of problems with the dog who doesn't like her either.
Life is just a ball here with this very diverseafied family.

I just love what you have done with him As a mater of fact he loves to hide under his blankets in his crate at night . He has one blue fleece blanket that he has chewed holes in, and every once in a while he will ge the blanket stuck over his head and its the cutest thing. How he doesn't choke with it wrapped around his head is beyond me. The way you have him in this robe looks just like when he gets that darn blanket over him.It fits Harley to a tee. I've even tried throwing the blanket out and somehow he finds in in the garbage and drags it back out to his crate. After 4 times of doing it I figured I better just let him have it.
I can't wait to see all the cards when they are finished. This is going to be one awesome tarot deck. Will there be a LWB to go with this deck?
Talk to you soon,
:heart:,
Kat

tarotlyn

Maybe you have no idea how old I am .....but we didn't have cameras back then. i'll see if I can find any cave paintings of him....
:laugh:...extremely funny!

:heart: greatdane, you are not old...just 'better' ...LOL

hee hee, that is too funny!

Not only am I older, but I also waited a long time to jump on the technology bandwagon. I have only had a computer for maybe 7 or 8 years, and have yet to buy a digital camera, a few years back my brother gave me his old one when he got a new one. Waiting now for him to get another new one so that i can "upgrade" to what he has now - though my phone does take some lovely shots. I do have a Canon Rebel - but now it just seems like such a hassle to buy film and then have to have it developed.

PS - Lyn, I have some great pics of Liza...will send you a few. Some are old paper photos, so I will have to scan and copy them first.
:heart: Bhavana, at least you did get a computer and jump in...some people never crossed
that gap :bugeyed:... I gave my friend, (my tarot teacher mentor...86 now), a new computer
and tried to teach her how to use it...and she just wouldn't learn! She said I went to fast! LOL
That was how I felt when she was teaching me tarot years ago! :laugh: ...the tables turn! Hee hee...