February FSC sign-up thread

Alta

Hi fey lovers!!!

What, where did January go already, hehe. Actually I know. :(

Time for a February round. Because it is February I have made theme 'love', and how it is expressed in different aspects of our lives.

The usual caveats:
- don't sign up unless you have time during February.
- keep your partner posted on life and make the commitment to share and discuss.
- you will have to have completed the January round (if involved) before being assigned (on Feb 1st) as a February partner. Which means you can sign up even if not finished now.

This Circle is for the Froud Faerie Oracle only; no other sets of cards are used, Faery based or otherwise.
Loving ties and expressions:

1. Your loving ties with your community or group (what you mean to them, what they mean to you; should be expressed as an interaction).
2. Your loving ties with a particular other. I suggest that the partners point to someone in their lives, even a cherished pet.
3. How you see love, that is, what love means to you.
4. How you normally express love outwards.
5. What agape, or spiritual love and connectedness does/could fit into your life.
Remember, if you don't like the spread, or have a pressing concern you need addressed, discuss another spread with your partner.

Alta

Alta

Reserved for sign-up, and partners.

Signed up:

Jewel
franniee
Grip Dellabonte
faunabay
elvenstar
tabi
faerylvr
Onyx

Partners:

franniee and faunabay

Grip Dellabonte and elvenstar

tabi and faerylvr

Jewel and Onyx

Jewel

Hmmmmmm ... I am not much into love readings but really do want to be a part of this round. Perhaps this is an opportunity for me to learn soemthing new, how to do a love reading and what my sentiments on this are *LOL*. OK I talked myself into it. Sign me up *LOL*

Alta

Thanks Jewel. I debated with myself about this because love readings are kind of anathema to me as well. But I thought then about the expression of love, which seems to be a huge part of everything we do. It is such a motivating factor.

Anyone who wants to just omit the second position, I think they could feel free.

franniee

me please! Thanks for the PM. :D

Grip Dellabonte

I like it.

If it was about hearts and flowers, I would probably pass it by. But because of the way it's worded, I actually think it will be an intriguing and challenging spread.

I hope I'm up for it. I'm going to jump in anyway!

faunabay

I think I'm up for joining once again. Got things more under control. :)

And it seems I'm with all of you too.......I'm not into typical love readings. So I think I will leave out the 2nd line (or maybe go ahead and use it for my animals :)). but I do like the way it's worded and see myself learning quite a bit from this. :heart: })

elvenstar

Mwahaha, I almost dread what the fae will have to say on this topic. But I'm here, as ordered :D

May I suggest to whomever doesn't want position 2. to be about 'romantic love' to take this opportunity to explore another relationship in their lives, perhaps one that isn't given as much attention :)

Alta

elvenstar said:
May I suggest to whomever doesn't want position 2. to be about 'romantic love' to take this opportunity to explore another relationship in their lives, perhaps one that isn't given as much attention :)
I like that idea, though just omitting it is an option.