The Heart of Faery Oracle

DragonFae

Anywhere to see info or pictures of the deck???

Naneki

I just did a search and can't find anything either! With it listed on pre-order it should'nt take long for us to see what the deck looks like (I hope)!

Aulruna

On World of Froud it says:

World of Froud said:
BRIAN AND WENDY FROUD SIGN UP TO CREATE "THE HEART OF FAERIE ORACLE"

Brian and Wendy Froud will work together for the first time on THE HEART OF FAERIE ORACLE, a book/card set that follows the success of the international best-seller, THE FAERIES' ORACLE and is the perfect complement to it. Drawing images and inspiration from his landmark and most personal book, "Brian Froud’s World of Faerie," as well as new, previously unpublished works and their life together in artistic service to faerie, Brian and Wendy are your personal guides in an exploration of the world’s most enchanting Mystery. They will create an oracle that offers readers a direct, emotional connection to ancient truths and wisdom of Faerie and reveal that the true gift of Faerie is not “magic” as so often presented in folklore but is indeed Wisdom and Love. It is through Connection and Communication with Faerie and its wisdom that our lives and relationships are illuminated and transformed, deepening in intimacy, joy, and fulfillment. THE HEART OF FAERIE will be published by Abrams Books in Spring 2010.

So we will have to sit tight for some more months...

Crystaline Entity

No way, just check Ebay, I got mine for $12 and it came with the book and all of the cards.

Dusk Till Dawn

Crystaline Entity said:
No way, just check Ebay, I got mine for $12 and it came with the book and all of the cards.
Are you sure you are talking about the Heart of Faerie Oracle?
I think you might have it confused.

AmethystEyes

Crystaline Entity said:
Yes, you must be confused. This Oracle has not come out yet.

Crystaline Entity

Ahh I see, I was not aware that Froud had created any other deck. I guess now I have to go to the back of the line and wait with everyone else.