Alta

Hi all,

I am going to be away for much of the end of the month but I will be here on the 30th to tidy up any issues and for posting partners on the 1st.

As always:

- this is a circle that runs on the calendar month, but please don't post your reading the very last day as it is nice to give your partner a few days to contemplate your reading and give feedback.

- the spread is not mandatory and you and your partner can work out a different spread to handle any issues or even if you just don't care for the spread offering of the month.

- the only deck that is used in this Circle is the Brian Froud Faeries' Oracle, no other decks.

- beginners with the deck are very welcome but do let me know and I'll pair you with a more experienced partner.

- feedback is an essential part of the Circle exchange, be generous and if things get a little too 'exposed' then part of the feedback can be via PM. Just post that is what was done so your circle runner (myself or faerylvr) knows.

- please don't abandon your partner without a word. I don't want sad people here. :)

Yours,
Alta
A choice of spreads for January:

First a short one if you don't feel up to a long reading after the holiday festivities:

Created by Debra for the All Hallows Tarot, but a cool idea I think!

1. What's that monster under the bed?
2. How can you defeat it?
3. What's that OTHER monster under the bed?
Second a longer one, and fairly interesting in possibilities:
(I got this off the forum but, sorry!, forgot to note the author so if it is yours please PM and I'll give proper credit)

Self Esteem Spread

Instructions:
Shuffle the cards focusing on the querents self-esteem. Then place the cards face down and make a large fan in front of you. Carefully select a card focusing on the meaning of each position before you select the card.
The cards are positioned in a simple line from 1 to 6.

1. Ability to set limits and boundaries
2. Flexibility and openness
3. Ability to give and receive love; ability to follow your heart
4. Capacity for staying in one´s truth or integrity
5. Communication skills
6. Sense of honor and respect about oneself

thorhammer

Yay, first! Thanks, Alta :heart: Just let me know if you want any help, 'kay? :*

\m/ Kat

oak_woman

Yes please! I'll join in :)
o_w

Alta

Hi thorhammer, hi oak_woman!

Thanks for offer Kat, much appreciated to have back-up.

Alta

moderndayruth

Sign me up, please :)

Alta

Done, and glad to see you back. :)

Skimo

I'd like to sign up this time, it has been a long time, but i'd like to play again with the fairies.

Alta

Skimo said:
I'd like to sign up this time, it has been a long time, but i'd like to play again with the fairies.
That's great Skimo, glad to see you here!

Alta

faerylvr

Hey Alta. I'll join...I like the longer spread you found.

As always if you need anything just give me a pm and I'll help.