Clow/Sakura Card divination.

WyrdRaven

I'm another one who's feeling drawn to the Clow cards, mainly because of their evocative titles. I don't have a deck yet, so I'm planning to make my own out of index cards for the meantime. Off to such a good start with the interpretations listed above. So curious about this Clow Fortune Book!
ETA: Just saved the Clow Fortune Book document!!! Thank you, thank you, EarthBoundWish, for all your translation work!!!

azumimeteorz

hmmm

"who has a meaning on each every sakura card that is accurate.. cause i really need it.. heheh...
hmmm HELP please.. thnaks

Obsydian

I rediscovered my clow cards! They've been next to me in my room and never realized it.
However I think I'm missing 2 of them. :(

metatron3

I'm in too with the Clow.
I first got them because I was bored some night on ebay.

I got them, life came in at the same time and well, I toss the cards in my closet and totally forgot them for a whole year.

I still find them a bit difficult to understand but I feel they have an interesting potential :)

Clow Reed

I use them all the time :p they work so well! Sometimes, I wonder if they have a real mind on their own lol

metatron3

Wow ! Lucky you Clow Reed ( lol ! ) :)
Don't hesite to share your experiences and spread and stories with your favorite cards ;)

Clow Reed

Lol thx ^^ I started to do readings with them when I was 14. They totally called me and since then, there's a deep link between me and them. As a proof, my psychic powers opened by using this deck :p AND two blue crescent moon appeared in my eyes since it opened!