Clow/Sakura Card divination.

Flavio

I am sure that all of you interested in the Clow cards will enjoy this music video found at You Tube.

In the video a chinese singer (I think) dances and sings in a set decorated with giant clow cards, in another part of the video she is "doing" a reading with them.

Enjoy!

karen0205

Brion, what type of ritual did you do with the cards that caused this problem for you?

Brion

I did a few spreads with the clow cards (10 card spread.). I wanted a few questions answered and I was new to this and curious. Unfortunately, my deck needed more power than I had to offer, and it became like a vacum, sucking energy away from myself and others. My friend got really weak from the book with the cards in it. The deck itself was in bad shape because of what I did. The interesting thing about this deck, my friend has the same one only in japanese, and he did a reading on me, and my center card was "The Light", and I was incredibly balanced. Interestingly enough, with my own deck, the Light card, no matter where I put it in the deck, would be face up on top whenever I opened the book. The first few times I thought my friends were doing it, but I put it in, and didn't take my eyes off it, checked, and there it was, Light card, face up. It happened several times even after I got home. So I thought it would be interesting to try and summon the light card (Big mistake, but at the time, I was a novice.) I took out the light card and tried to use my own energy to summon it to this physical plain so I could speak with it. I saw a door open in my mind, but no light. Apparently I do not have the strength to summon such a being and instead something else "Charlie" came through the door. I gave the book to a friend for safe keeping after they sucked the negative energy scars left on the book out of it. Just because we needed to know if Charlie was after me, or the book. It was after me, and even though something bad happened, I intend to take my deck back soon... I do not want my friend's energy rubbing off on my cards.

EDIT: And maybe things are not as fine as I thought they were. Something new is annoying me, and it got into my house. Through all the barriers around the house and such. A little bit after I posted this I felt a pressence, and I got smacked right in my third eye. (My third eye opened when I got rid of Charlie.) I don't know if this is a warning to close the door and stop seeing them or what. I know various things when I leave the house have been feeding on my energy, and they don't like that I can see and stop them now. Okay ow! It is hurting me as I type. Okay sorry, lots of sudden pain, not fun. I am still weak from something that happened to me last week and have not yet regained my energy.

chrisam-crystals

sorry but it sounds like you have been watching too many late night movies, mate.

shadowdancer

My brother in law's girlfriend is Japanese, and they have been visiting us this week. (He teaches English in Japan). I told her about the interest in the Clow cards. Apparently they appealed for a while to the junior high school age girls (10 - 13 years??) but have gone out of fashion now. It sounds as though they were fad like the pokeman cards were in the UK a few years ago.

She seems to think they are not being produced now, as the craze for them has dwindled.

I think if they had any evil intent linked to them energy wise, we would have a lot of teenagers in Japan going a little crazy by now. :)

Davina

Lillie

I almost got some of these ages ago.
I aways regretted not doing.
So, I'm getting some now.
coming from Hong Kong.

I'll see if I can get something weirdy to happen for me!!!!!!
Yay!!!!!!!!

karen0205

Lillie, did you get them on e-bay?

Siru

FTR: I am Brion.

Shadowdancer, you misunderstand. They are not inherantly evil, of course they aren't. I "Misused" them greatly. I tried to summon something before understanding anything about what I was doing. Unfortunately something else came through. I have the deck back now and I am currently healing it. I think my friends made them worse, every time I open the book and touch a card I get a tingle in my fingers and I feel my energy being taken from me. Energy has been pulled away from the cards so much they are actually leeching for energy. I have put a crystal circle around them and am currently satisfying them that way.

On the positive side: No bad things have happened from the time I got the book back till now. No new "Shadow Men" coming after me or demons. I feel a long time of peace in my future with the book satisfied.

Lillie

karen0205 said:
Lillie, did you get them on e-bay?

Yes, I did.
Why?
Shouldn't I have?
I have never had anything from the far east before.
Am I going to get ripped off?

PS.
Brion/Siru
I don't think you are allowed to have two identities.
I think you may have to choose one and close the other.

chin

where's mr. lester?!

i really need to know about the rest of the clow card divination info

please continue the translation

thanks

i need it badly