reading for someone online?

Jenny-Li

Re: my take

Alex said:
I can say, however, that having the person face-to-face adds a lot to the interpretation of the cards. Non-verbal cues add some to the knowledge we have of the other. The person's input too adds to the interpretation.

Of course - to me it seems that the online reading will have to be more general than a reading in which the querent can participate and interact. At least if the reader is of "normal" intuitive skills (as opposed to people who have rare psychic skills, I suppose...), because there will always be these things you just don't know and that aren't in the cards - the non-verbal cues and the input along the way for example.

I did one yesterday, that left me completely confused (well, I am a beginner! :D) but I decided to let it go and just stick with what I got, and apparently it made sense for the person it was for, even though I got lost along the way...

Tarot works because everything hangs together in a huge spiritual net, that's why it works when the querent is present, and it's why it works when the querent is not. It's the same rules, just a different playground, I guess...!

2 cents from a not very experienced on-line reader, but one who enjoys it very much! :D

Jenny :)

DarkWaltz

Well I met the person I read for before any reading took place, and I did the reading and she was amazed at how exceptionally accurate it was about her present and her past, I was on msn at the time and asked her to tell me when to start and stop shuffling the cards, So she did interact compleatly,it worked fine

Flidais

In addition to telling my online clients what I believe the cards mean, I ask questions geared to encourage the client to respond or react, to get them thinking about how the interpretations might apply to them personally. The client can ask questions, too. I encourage feedback of any kind. Even though we are not face-to-face, we can still have an "exchange" of thoughts, perceptions, and so forth. (Note: this is by email, not chat.)