Hit out of left field while doing a Reading

Stark Raven

I have felt people's trauma and anxiety as a pain running through my left arm. It may sound mild, but it feels quite serious. It was somewhat traumatic to experience it...

That said, I do take steps to protect myself nowadays.

ghost271

Thanks for your stories !!!
Good to hear !

SunChariot

Ok. So long story short. I've been reading tarot almost 30 years and never had this happen. Reading cards for a client this past week and started to feel my lower lip start to quiver. Then my eyes starting to tear up. So I figured I'd go with it. Literally gut wrenching weeping poured out. I was feeling my clients sadness, but nothing had really been shown in the reading yet (we were about 5 minutes in). My client had shown no emotion whatsoever up to that point.I asked my guides to pull back the emotions so I could gather myself and continue the reading.

I didnt know if i was about to channel or what, but I was open to whatever came through.

Anybody else have something this dramatic happen to them in a reading ?

I know that my clairvoyence increases more and more with my readings and am glad that my senses are opening up to this, but it hit me out of left field.

Yes, and I don't even read in person.

I have had readings where I started to cry as I was typing away the answer. I was that overcome by the emotions of what was coming up that I could sense. I also believe that I often, if not always, do some form of channelling when I read.

Babs

Tarotphelia

It's possible that you transmuted your sitter's emotions . If your vibration has become high enough or if there was a great enough need on her part that the guides saw fit to enable it , you may have spontaneously taken on those feelings and cleared a lot of them from her .

This can happen in almost any situation whether you have personal interaction with someone or not . If you've become a transmuter of energy it can happen as easily as walking into a room . It can be rough on you though, especially when you don't realize what it is or why it's happening . People will usually end up feeling a lot better after interacting with you . :)

Alkonost

Ghost,

I think that's kind of wonderful! Sometimes that hit out of left field is just what you AND the sitter need to experience.

Just to share something quick - I was doing a reading for a woman and I was asked the question "will I be staying in this city?" As I was shuffling the cards not a single one wanted to come out of the deck, and I was prompted to ask (by my instinct, my guides, not sure) "That's not the real question, is it?"

The sitter looked kind of shocked, and I felt my heart drop down to my stomach. I was right. She said "No, you're right. The question is will I be staying with my husband?"

Moral of the story is, what we feel in our bodies and our hearts and minds at any stage of a reading is as important as what we get while we are actually in the midst of a reading. But like others have already said, protection has its benefits too. Personally, I welcome those empathic moments.