Deck of the Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 155 : July 19th - July 26th

Elendil

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: HERE

4. Please feel free to join us in an informal exchange circle for members only:

Tarot Reading circle: Will create if requested.
Oracle Reading circle: Will create if requested.

5. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

6. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles or Lenormand decks:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Readings Journal

Lenormand Decks - Threads in Lenormand Journals forum
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Readings Journal

List of Participants:
1. Elendil : 8-Bit Tarot
2. Rose Lalonde : Dame Fortune's Wheel Tarot
3. BodhiSeed : Tarot of the Hidden Realm and Heart of Faerie Oracle
4. swedishfish612 : Deviant Moon Tarot (Borderless Edition)
5. AJ : Native AmericanTarot
6. VGimlet : Buckland Romani Tarot
7. GoldenWolf : Roots of Asia Tarot and Sacred Isle Tarot (app)
8. NadaJ : The Ellis DecK
9. swedishfish612 : Deviant Moon Tarot (Borderless Edition) plus Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle
10. The Happy Squirrel : Phantasmagoric Theater Tarot and Oracle Tarot
11. toj : Native American Tarot (Gonzalez)
12. Madame Squee : Book of Azathoth Tarot and the Game of Hope Lenormand

Rose Lalonde

Dame Fortune's Wheel Tarot again. Thanks!

(simphex is gifting me a Victorian Romantic, and it should arrive before week's end, so I'll want to go through it -- but officially it'll be next week's deck.)

BodhiSeed

I'm in this week with the Tarot of the Hidden Realm paired with the Heart of Faerie Oracle.
Thanks Elendil.:)

swedishfish612

I'm in, most likely with the borderless Deviant Moon that is due to arrive today. If I change my mind about using it, I'll post.

AJ

III Millennium, thank you

VGimlet

Finally finished with the Haindl!

This week I'm moving on to the Buckland Romani.

Thanks Elendil!

GoldenWolf

I'm using the Roots of Asia Tarot this week and will work with the Sacred Isle Tarot app. Thank you!

GoldenWolf

I'm in this week with the Tarot of the Hidden Realm paired with the Heart of Faerie Oracle.
Thanks Elendil.:)

Ah, I wish I'd thought of this pairing the week that I worked with the Tarot of the Hidden Realm. Good choice!

BodhiSeed

Ah, I wish I'd thought of this pairing the week that I worked with the Tarot of the Hidden Realm. Good choice!
Thank you. :) I hope you enjoy your week with the Roots of Asia - it's a fantastic deck, especially if you're familiar with Buddhist concepts. Of course the LWB is so good, even that doesn't matter if you're not. :)

NadaJ

I will use my Ellis deck this week.