Have you tried this neat little experiment?

GotH

I am going to try this, thank you for sharing. Do you think it would help with fat loss?

elle_muse

Thank you so much for sharing elle_muse!

My pleasure!

thank you, elle for your response again. yes, I can see where you probably do not need to do it more then once in awhile--whenever you feel stuck or ill. That makes sense, of course. I have most of my crystals at my vacation home, and so it will be another week or more before we get back up there. I will have to find time to try this, or maybe select some to bring home with me to the farmhouse and try it.

:)

thanks again!

I'm excited to see how this will benefit you.

I did this last night, but didn't feel any vibration.

However, I'm sure that it's because the night before, I took a few different crystals and put them in a pouch, and held it in my hand while I meditated and then put it under my pillow. I had this strange vibration all over my body and felt connected to the Universe and the divine world. I had this feeling like everything I was asking for was being manifested and that things were improving for me. I felt that everything was going to be more than okay. I went to bed that night feeling so incredibly happy, and my faith had been restored. It was such an incredible, genuine feeling. And one I wasn't expecting.

Ever since then, my body, mind and spirit feel better. I feel happiness and excitement deep down, for the first time in 2-3 months. I feel like the small cracks in my heart and spirit are healing and it's only a matter of time before I'm whole again. It's also like things are going to start manifesting in the physical plane. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon.

celticnoodle

I did this last night, but didn't feel any vibration.

However, I'm sure that it's because the night before, I took a few different crystals and put them in a pouch, and held it in my hand while I meditated and then put it under my pillow. I had this strange vibration all over my body and felt connected to the Universe and the divine world. I had this feeling like everything I was asking for was being manifested and that things were improving for me. I felt that everything was going to be more than okay. I went to bed that night feeling so incredibly happy, and my faith had been restored. It was such an incredible, genuine feeling. And one I wasn't expecting.

Ever since then, my body, mind and spirit feel better. I feel happiness and excitement deep down, for the first time in 2-3 months. I feel like the small cracks in my heart and spirit are healing and it's only a matter of time before I'm whole again. It's also like things are going to start manifesting in the physical plane. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon.

oh, this sounds so lovely, elle! Now, I can't wait to get back to the vacation home to get my crystals!!! :laugh: I'm excited to try it myself. I'll have to really check around here, because I do have the habit of leaving crystals in each room of the house. I might be able to gather a few together to actually do this as well, with what I might have forgotten here.

elle_muse

I am going to try this, thank you for sharing. Do you think it would help with fat loss?

I think it'll unblock whatever it is that's preventing you from losing weight. It can be mentally, emotionally and physically.

I would meditate while lying down, and communicate with your spirit guide, angels and the Universe. Tell them that you want to lose weight and why, but need help and guidance.

I would also use stones that help you in self-discipline and physical well-being, such as citrine. I'd also use tiger's eye for focus and determination, and carnelian for confidence.

Having said this, eating well and exercise are the best things to do to lose weight. There are underlying issues why some people have a harder time losing weight, but eating healthy food and moving is the way to go, and to keep it off.

Good luck, GotH!

elle_muse

oh, this sounds so lovely, elle! Now, I can't wait to get back to the vacation home to get my crystals!!! :laugh: I'm excited to try it myself. I'll have to really check around here, because I do have the habit of leaving crystals in each room of the house. I might be able to gather a few together to actually do this as well, with what I might have forgotten here.

Please let us know how it goes! Especially if you find enough for tonight. :)

RiverRunsDeep

Has anyone tried this incredible technique? If so, what was your experience?

I have tried this, and it is an amazing experience! Very cleansing, energizing and healing. It was recommended to me by a Reiki teacher/mentor/friend. He told me to place my palms over the crystals as they were laying on my body, and send Reiki through the crystals and into my chakras. "Vibration" indeed!! So if anyone practices Reiki or energy work, I highly recommend combining those techniques with the crystal placements.

celticnoodle

That makes perfect sense too, RRD. When we do Tai-chi, we are often bringing our hands close together - not touching each other, but are told to 'feel the energy' between the palms of our hands. I remember doing this as a kid too--and you can feel the energy that builds up between the palms of your hand. So, yes, while using the crystals, I would defniitely rub my hands together to build up the energy and the heat in the hands and then put it over the crystals with the intention to send the Reiki through the crystals into the chakras.

That is a great recommendation, RRD! Thanks for adding that here.

elle_muse

I have tried this, and it is an amazing experience! Very cleansing, energizing and healing. It was recommended to me by a Reiki teacher/mentor/friend. He told me to place my palms over the crystals as they were laying on my body, and send Reiki through the crystals and into my chakras. "Vibration" indeed!! So if anyone practices Reiki or energy work, I highly recommend combining those techniques with the crystal placements.

My friend who taught me this technique also studied Reiki! Reiki and crystal healing compliment each other so well. Such an amazing healing technique. :)

stone_lotus

I think I'll try this tonight!

One for the "there are no dumb questions" category (sigh) -- If you're lying down, where would you place the crown chakra crystal? I've always wondered this when looking at diagrams actually. Assuming the brow chakra crystal goes over the third eye in the center of the forehead, where would you place the crown crystal to ensure it doesn't slip off?

Edit: Maybe above the head, on the floor..?

elle_muse

I think I'll try this tonight!

One for the "there are no dumb questions" category (sigh) -- If you're lying down, where would you place the crown chakra crystal? I've always wondered this when looking at diagrams actually. Assuming the brow chakra crystal goes over the third eye in the center of the forehead, where would you place the crown crystal to ensure it doesn't slip off?

Edit: Maybe above the head, on the floor..?

Not a stupid Heston at all! This one is tricky! I prop my head up slightly on two pillows, enough for it to rest on my hair ( it helps that I have so much hair). I'm thinking you can even use a hair elastic to secure it on top of your head? If you're hair is long bough, that is. Otherwise...a tuque or a cap!